BY TWININGS OF LONDON

NEW 100% Pure Black Tea br Experience the Bold, Rich Taste of this Hearty Tea Master Blender s Notes Notes ~ Thick, Malty, Full-Bodied 1 Colour ~ Bright, Coppery-Red 4 Strength ~ 4 Out of 4 3 Steep Time ~ 4 Minutes Our Irish Breakfast tea pays tribute to the Irish, who are well-known for their love of strong teas. This blend combines teas carefully selected from four distinct regions to give it added body, flavour, and strength. The bold taste originates from teas grown in the tropical climate of Assam and the rich, amber colour from teas grown in the fertile terra rossa soil of Kenya. The hardiness from these regions is complemented by the softer and more subtle teas from Indonesia and China to yield a bull-bodied tea with a smooth finish. ~Georgina Durnford-Master Blender The Twinings of London Story br In 1706, Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an Engl see more...

• How different is this tea from the English breakfast tea?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
One of the best teas ever!!! And I mean EVER! Great price, you can find it all over and it has a stronger flavor than their English Breakfast one (which I also love). This is so comforting and delicious with sugar and a splash of milk (warning: soy milk sort of curdles in this) and I love it with scones, muffins, cereal, lunch, dinner, dessert - really anytime. Verdict: Definitely recommend if you're looking for a good Irish breakfast tea or a good tea in general. I love this one.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Atlanta, GA
I love tea, but I'm very particular about my black teas. Is there any better brand than Twinings? If so, I haven't found it. This Irish breakfast tea is my absolute favorite. It's strong and has a deep and rich flavor. I would recommend this to anyone who likes strong black tea. I would also recommend it for anyone trying to lower their caffeine intake. I used to drink A LOT of coffee, and this is a good alternative. It's certainly not coffee, but it's better than decaf coffee!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Bartow , FL
I only just started drinking tea but I love Twinings, Irish Breakfast pure black tea. I love The Bold and Rich taste. I especially enjoy it with lemon and honey. This is perfect for when you want to relax. I have bought it before and I plan to repurchase again. Yes I would recommend this to my friends.
Elaine D.
Elaine D.
Love this tea! It's my go-to black tea in the mornings now and perfectly strong without giving me a headache like other teas sometimes do. I prefer mine with a spoon of raw sugar and a dash of creamy half and half. Oh so good! I've even recommended it to my family to try.
Lilia B.
Lilia B.
Palm Coast , FL
I love drinking tea, especially black tea. I got Irish breakfast 100% pure black tea strong for my mornings. But it's not my favorite I like in a tea flavor of bergamot or orange pekoe which this tea doesn't have. Still a good tea
Emma S.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
This is my all time favorite hot tea. It is a full bodied black tea that will give you a kick in the rear and wake you up. It is smooth and hearty. A little milk and honey and you have the best cuppa tea out there.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
This is my favorite tea to have in the morning! It's very boldly flavored and is the perfect little jump start to the day rather than coffee which leads me to crash in the middle of the day.
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
This tea has so much caffeine it makes those awful mornings when you don't want to get up much better it tastes great like all black teas too!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Twinnings is a great brand of tea, and their Irsh Breakfast is robust and delicious. Strong and full bodied, it's the perfect wake-you-up tea.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Bryson city, NC
Another of my favorites. Add a little sugar and some milk and you're set for a nice comforting morning cup of tea!
Alaina T.
Alaina T.
How different is this tea from the English breakfast tea?