BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A raspberry and dragon fruit flavour infusion. Prepare for an intriguing voyage of discovery. We've paired the flavours of tart raspberries with the curious looking dragon fruit. Its wonderfully sweet, smooth mellow flavour makes for a delicate, refreshing drink. It's a sublime balance that will inspire your senses in a whole new way. Naturally caffeine free, this exotic blend is a deliciously different way to indulge, any time of the day. If you love this... Why not try another Sensation? Blackcurrant & Rhubarb for an intensely fruity, creamy experience.

INGREDIENTS

Hibiscus, Rosehips, Blackberry Leaves, Raspberry and Dragon Fruit Flavourings (16.5%), Liquorice Root, Lychee Flavouring

Buy on Amazon
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
A friend of mine sent me this as part of a care package when I was going through a rough time. I've never had a dragon fruit anything before, but this is one of my favorite tea flavors ever! The aroma and taste really pack a punch. It's naturally sweet, so you don't even need sugar but you could add some if you wanted.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Working on a box of their green tea right now. I love it. It has a very strong great flavor and the packaging is nice and easy for when you store it. I keep this one at my desk for a nice afternoon pick me up.
Saphira E.
Abbotsford, BC
The ultimate herbal tea! I've come to learn that any pink tea is usually a must for me, twinnings is affordable and flavourful, I love the sweet and tart flavours provided in these tea sachets and often throw several in my purse to take with me throughout the day. It can be enjoyed hot or cold as well, and often replaces juice for me.