BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

We believe that how you make your fruit or herbal infusion is as important as the ingredients you use, so here are our tips for a sensational cup: Let one bag per person infuse for three to four minutes in boiling water.Leave for a little longer if you...

Buy on Amazon
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
A friend of mine sent me this as part of a care package when I was going through a rough time. I've never had a dragon fruit anything before, but this is one of my favorite tea flavors ever! The aroma and taste really pack a punch. It's naturally sweet, so you don't even need sugar but you could add some if you wanted.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Working on a box of their green tea right now. I love it. It has a very strong great flavor and the packaging is nice and easy for when you store it. I keep this one at my desk for a nice afternoon pick me up.
Saphira E.
Abbotsford, BC
The ultimate herbal tea! I've come to learn that any pink tea is usually a must for me, twinnings is affordable and flavourful, I love the sweet and tart flavours provided in these tea sachets and often throw several in my purse to take with me throughout the day. It can be enjoyed hot or cold as well, and often replaces juice for me.