BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

We believe that how you make your fruit or herbal infusion is as important as the ingredients you use, so here are our tips for a sensational cup: Let one bag per person infuse for three to four minutes in boiling water.Leave for a little longer if you...

Buy on Amazon
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
This is an excellent blend of two mints that does not have a burn, but is both spicy and sweet. I like the individually wrapped bags, and the long strings with tags, because I use extra-large, deep mugs. I find each bag can make 2 or sometimes 3 of these.
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
I absolutely love mint tea. It's relaxing, makes breathing easier, digestion, calms me down. It's very minty and probably my favorite tea before bedtime and breakfast time. It's almost as good as tevanna jasmine mint tea.
Angelica S.
Great tea,if you love mint you will love this. The price isn't bad either. would recommend for anyone.
Gaige L.
Nelson
I love this tea! I can't wait to drink this before bed, IT really helps settle my stomach