BY TWININGS OF LONDON

There might not be time for reading the papers or squeezing fresh juice before you rush off to work, but one thing you don't want to skip is a strong cup of coffee. Our intense coffee is a mix of Brazilian, Zambian and Kenyan coffee beans.
Ground for a deep and full- bodied taste and skilfully blended by our experts, each sip is rich and satisfying. Just the kick-start your mornings need.

INGREDIENTS

100% Arabica coffee
Packed in protective atmosphere
Once opened, use within 2 weeks
Store the bag in your fridge or freezer

Buy on Amazon
Kirsten H.
I am honestly not a fan of this coffee. The flavor is unpleasant and there are plenty of brands out there that would be much better. It's not worth the money. I would not recommend anyone purchase it.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
I didnt like this coffee blend. I guess im not really a coffee person, im more of the ice coffee type with lots of sugar so I didnt like this much. I probably wouldnt buy this again since I didnt like it. Its also kind of expensive and just not worth it
Karen f.
Coalinga, CA
My mother, grandna, mother in law all enjiy great tasting coffee and this one is one ofbthem
Kristine s.
I have never seen these OR TRY them before BUT this product sounds interesting
Andrea R.
I did not know Twinings made coffee. Where can I purchase this brand. What chain sells it. Thanks