Twinings Herbal Tea Bags African Rooibos Red,6 Pack uploaded by Bunnie C.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

An Herbal Tea Containing Protective Antioxidants And Known For Its Reddish Color, Pleasantly Sweet Taste And Uplifting Aroma. 100% Natural Ingredients Naturally Caffeine Free Individually Wrapped see more...

Buy on Walmart
BILLIE R.
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
So if you're from South Africa then you're most likely very familar with Rooibos tea. I'm British and had never heard of it until I was at my in laws who're from SA and they made me a cuppa and it was SO GOOD! It is a rich flavor and a bit spicy and now I'm hooked and haven't had a
regular cup of tea since. In laws also told me it's good when you are sick so it may have medicinal properties too.
Bunnie C.
Bunnie C.
Foodie Expert
So my mom decided to give me this tea while I'm under the weather and it is awesome. I can breathe and everything.

My Madre hace mí bebo té cuando yo estoy enfermo y es deliciosa. Necesitas para tu niños también
Isabella I.
Isabella I.
Foodie Expert
This was a strange tea for me, personally. It made my mouth feel weird and the taste was mildly unpleasant. However, my SO  enjoyed it thoroughly. So, it's a hit or miss that you should definitely try. If it sucks, you'll find someone who wants it.
Geneva M.
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I love Twinings tea. They have great flavors especially this one, the "African Rooibos Red" tea. It is a relaxing tea and caffeine-free.
Sally R.
Sally R.
Irving, TX
One of my favorite nighttime teas as well as a staple for me when I'm battling a cold. Wonderful caramel-like sweetness in the finish.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
London
Love this tea. Great at bedtime with some honey . Very relaxing and a great taste !
Patty M.
Patty M.
Knoxville
Does this tea taste good? I've had one red rooibos that didn't