BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I'm not a big fan of flavored teas. is this one subtle enough to ...2 Answers
Martha O.
Channelview, TX
I have tried this tea flavor once when I had a cold. It was very soothing on my sore throat, the warmth and the citrus. I would have added a little honey if I had some.
Courtney W.
Twinnings is my favorite tea brands. This green tea is great. I'm not a huge fan of citrus but this really just has a hint of it which makes it a great tea.
Jaclyn T.
This tea is so great! I love the light citrus flavor. It's great on a chilly day, and also helps soothe a sore throat when you don't feel well.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
I love this tea. The hint of citrus is perfect with out been being completely overwhelming.
Megan H.
Lakeland, FL
I bought this a few months ago, just to try it out. It is wonderful. so refreshing.
Shelley  T.
I'm not a big fan of flavored teas. is this one subtle enough to try?