Twinings Green Tea, Pomegranate, Raspberry & Strawberry, 20 ea uploaded by Brooke P.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

NEW! 100% Natural Ingredients Pure Green Tea 5 With a Fresh, Fruity Aroma Pure Green Tea expertly blended with the luscious flavours of pomegranate, raspberry strawberry to deliver a delicious tea with a fresh, fruity aroma and naturally sweet taste. Green Tea ~ Smooth, Fresh Aromatic br For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of flavour and aroma. Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount to flavour to give you a line of great-tasting green teas with a fresh flavour, smooth taste and enticing aroma. The Twinings Story br In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world s best teas from the original store and in more than 10 see more...

Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL
OMG! This pomegranate green tea is delicious! It's my new favorite tea. Not overly flavored, great smell has a slight sweet flavor.
Casandra M.
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Yum yum yum. Love this fruity tea for any midday tea cravings! I usually don't add a lot of sugar to my tea to be able to really taste the herbs and it has such a nice flavor! Always keep this tea in stock at my house
Francis S.
Francis S.
I am not a huge green tea person but due to health issues, I'm trying to add green tea to my morning ritual. Twinings sent me a sample of this flavor long time ago and I loved it so much I buy it online since I can't find it in any of my local stores yet. It has a nice, light yet sweet flavor. I still add a little bit of honey but even if I drink it after it gets cool, it's still good. Definitely one of my favorite green tea profiles. I have not seen many if any coupons in the paper for Twinings tea but a box in store typically runs $3-3.50. Their tea bags are also individually wrapped unlike other competitors so you can take one with you and it is protected. Great product. A++++
Avery R.
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
This is a nice tea, I enjoy it for the winter time. It gives you a little extra pep in your step. It is very aromatic and I really like it on the go. Will repurchase
Karla Michelle L.
Karla Michelle L.
Carson City, NV
This tea is amazing! It tastes amazing. The flavor is really good. It has a more green tea flavor with a undertone of pomegranate, strawberry, an raspberry. The berry taste also do not over power the green tea. Great packaging as well. Highly suggest it.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Reading, PA
I absolutely love my herbal teas but this is one of my favorites! Flavorful and delicious and naturally sweet. I don't even use any kind of sweetener.
Suzi M.
Suzi M.
Whitewater, WI
Sweet without the sugar. Smooth and refreshing. Always a good choice as either a breakfast and an evening tea.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
This tea is absolutely delicious. I enjoy it hot or iced. It's naturally sweet so you can drink it without any sweetener.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I got this as a sample from twinings and my opinions are 100% honest. I love twinings as a brand. Im not a fan of hot green tea but love this!! The raspberry is not over powering but id a nice accent to the pomegranate and strawberry. The aroma is very nice. I added a little honey to make it sweet. I cant wait to purchase a whole box!