BY TWININGS OF LONDON

We've combined the zingy sharpness of the cranberry with a golden green tea, to give a refreshingly juicy taste.

Autumn, a kaleidoscope of russets and pistachio greens signals harvet time for the cranberry. Long used in the ceremony of Thanksgiving, we too give thanks to its deep red fruit flavour.

How do I drink it?
We suggest brewing this tea for a maximum of 2 minutes, any longer and you may lose the delicate taste. Allow one single tea bag per person, boil the kettle and let it cool slightly before pouring.

INGREDIENTS

Green tea with cranberry flavour.
Green Tea, Natural Cranberry Flavouring with Other Natural Flavourings (8%)
Blended and packed in Hampshire

Buy on Amazon
Kay V.
Cairo, NY
I love Twinings tea! Not only is green tea amazing for you, but Twinings cranberry green tea is a delicious way to start the day. I like to add local honey to it for a sweet start to my day.
Crystal Q.
Fresno, CA
Use this tea to prevent from UTI's and it actually works for me. The taste is a little tart i guess from the cranberry but i like it with a little honey.
Mary Margaret L.
Athens , GA
I am such a fan of these!! I love green tea and the cranberry adds a little something extra. It adds great flavor and no need to add sweetener.
Olga E.
College Station , TX
I love tea this is a great fall back. it tastes great and is sold every were so it is easy to find unlike some other pruducts
Frezyl G.
I love this. This is so good and it taste so good and helps me a lot with my metabolism. I recommend this to everyone
Danielle I.
Parker street , London
A great variety for the normal green tea, the cranberry gives it a sweeter taste that is not too powerful. One of my favourite green tea options. Price is good compared to more expensive brands such as Pukka teas.
Samantha G.
So this is one of the best cranberry flavour green tea I have ever had. They are so refreshing and energizing. So yummy and the fragrance is heaven. People who can't drink green tea which taste little Better can try this cranberry flavour and I'm sure ul like it.
Sian T.
Phoenix Business Centre, Ripon
I occasionally drink a flavoured or herbal hot tea, but haven't yet found one I really like. The Twinings Cranberry Green Tea isn't bad, but doesn't taste strongly enough of cranberry for my liking - too much of the green tea flavour overwhelms the cranberry. I ended up getting rid of them as I didn't drink them.