Twinings Green Tea Bags uploaded by Sarah B.Twinings Green Tea Bags uploaded by Becky D.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Pure Green Tea Blended And Perfectly Balanced With The Flavor Of Real Lemons To Deliver An Uplifting Tea With An Invigorating Aroma And Fresh Lemon Taste. 100% Natural Ingredients A Natural Source Of Antioxidants Individually Wrapped see more...

• I was wondering how this green tea tastes. I have the plain green...1 Answers
  • Twinings Green Tea Bags cup of green tea to start the day :-) are...2 Answers
  • What is Darjeeling?1 Answers
Melissa H.
LOVE THIS. I make it every morning for breakfast and has the perfect taste without adding anything to it, even sugar! Super healthy and perfect for what I was looking for!! Highly recommend
Chyllia D.
Phoenix, AZ
I use a box of Jasmine green tea almost every week to make iced tea that I sip on all through my work day. It's light, fresh and something I enjoy all day long. I have a 52 oz mug sitting here next to me as I type. My only complaint is that it can be hard to find. I frequent 3 different grocery stores and it is often out of stock. I guess other people must like it too.
Janine M.
One of my favorite teas! Nice light taste with minimal sugar. The jasmine flavor is amazing. I have tried other brands of Jasmine tea but this is by far my favorite. Good value for your buck and I will def purchase this again.
Mac  .
Atascadero, CA
This has become my favorite Green Tea lately. It has great lemon and tropical undertones and reminds me of the richer flavors of Green Tea ice cream. I also feel like this tea doesn't scorch or turn bitter as easily as other brands I've tried. I can walk away from a cup for 5-10 minutes and come back to find the flavors are still excellent.
Laura B.
I've been a tea drinker for a very long time. The Green Tea with Jasmine is a very aromatic and delicious cup of tea. This was the flavor that made me a fan of Twinings. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys green tea.
Peyton M.
Loves Park, IL
This is my favorite tea in the world, the best I have nothing bad to say about it, the packaging is very clean very fresh, it taste like heaven, overall you should try.
Doreen M.
Mountain City, TN
One of the best tea ever. Love it. My husband would have this every morning while going to work. I would put honey in the tea makes it tastier. And as we all know green tea is healthy for you.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
I really enjoy this tea. I drink a lot of tea and sometimes you want something not as caffeinated as black tea. Green tea is a great alternative and this with the melon taste is wonderful.
Nicole C.
Brick, NJ
I love twinings tea. I am a big fan of the green tea. I drink it plan and I also mix it with passion fruit or hibiscus tea for a nice ice tea.
Larcina S.
This jasmine tea has a calming affect on me. It has a pleasant scent and goes down smooth. I love the taste, which isn't strong. Just right.
Becky D.
Twinings Green Tea Bags cup of green tea to start the day :-) are you a tea or coffee person? :) #greentea #sundaymorning #dayofrelaxing
Dayana S.
Brooklyn , NY
I was wondering how this green tea tastes. I have the plain green tea but I've been thinking about purchasing this one. Can someone describe roughly what this one tastes like? Thank you
Christina R.