Twinings Green Tea Bags uploaded by Sarah B.Twinings Green Tea Bags uploaded by Becky D.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Pure Green Tea Blended And Perfectly Balanced With The Flavor Of Real Lemons To Deliver An Uplifting Tea With An Invigorating Aroma And Fresh Lemon Taste. 100% Natural Ingredients A Natural Source Of Antioxidants Individually Wrapped see more...

• I was wondering how this green tea tastes. I have the plain green...1 Answers
  • Twinings Green Tea Bags cup of green tea to start the day :-) are...2 Answers
  • What is Darjeeling?1 Answers
Janine M.
Janine M.
One of my favorite teas! Nice light taste with minimal sugar. The jasmine flavor is amazing. I have tried other brands of Jasmine tea but this is by far my favorite. Good value for your buck and I will def purchase this again.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I love Twinnings green tea. I think I love their tea in general but I especially love their green tea. It's extremely smooth.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
LOVE THIS. I make it every morning for breakfast and has the perfect taste without adding anything to it, even sugar! Super healthy and perfect for what I was looking for!! Highly recommend
Larcina S.
Larcina S.
Foodie Expert
This jasmine tea has a calming affect on me. It has a pleasant scent and goes down smooth. I love the taste, which isn't strong. Just right.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Forest hills, NY
Foodie Expert
I love green tea and twinning. I even like their English breakfast tea. It's just very aromatic and a great value for the pack.
Emily-Catherine M.
Emily-Catherine M.
Torrington, CT
Foodie Expert
Normally I'm not a flowery tea drinker, but this is really good. The flavor is subtle and awesome. A little sugar and it's amazing.
Peyton M.
Peyton M.
Loves Park, IL
This is my favorite tea in the world, the best I have nothing bad to say about it, the packaging is very clean very fresh, it taste like heaven, overall you should try.
Laura B.
Laura B.
I've been a tea drinker for a very long time. The Green Tea with Jasmine is a very aromatic and delicious cup of tea. This was the flavor that made me a fan of Twinings. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys green tea.
Erinn S.
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this green tea. It's so delicious! Yummy goodness!! Love all teas but this is my favorite
Anna H.
Anna H.
Foodie Expert
I love to have tea and this brand by far is a great brand you can find anywhere without having to pay to much! The flavor is just right!
Becky D.
Becky D.
Foodie Expert
Twinings Green Tea Bags cup of green tea to start the day :-) are you a tea or coffee person? :) #greentea #sundaymorning #dayofrelaxing
Dayana S.
Dayana S.
Brooklyn , NY
I was wondering how this green tea tastes. I have the plain green tea but I've been thinking about purchasing this one. Can someone describe roughly what this one tastes like? Thank you
Christina R.