Twinings Green Tea Bags uploaded by Sarah B.Twinings Green Tea Bags uploaded by Becky D.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Pure Green Tea Blended And Perfectly Balanced With The Flavor Of Real Lemons To Deliver An Uplifting Tea With An Invigorating Aroma And Fresh Lemon Taste. 100% Natural Ingredients A Natural Source Of Antioxidants Individually Wrapped see more...

• I was wondering how this green tea tastes. I have the plain green...1 Answers
  • Twinings Green Tea Bags cup of green tea to start the day :-) are...2 Answers
  • What is Darjeeling?1 Answers
Melissa H.
LOVE THIS. I make it every morning for breakfast and has the perfect taste without adding anything to it, even sugar! Super healthy and perfect for what I was looking for!! Highly recommend
Larcina S.
Foodie Expert
This jasmine tea has a calming affect on me. It has a pleasant scent and goes down smooth. I love the taste, which isn't strong. Just right.
Emily-Catherine M.
Torrington, CT
Foodie Expert
Normally I'm not a flowery tea drinker, but this is really good. The flavor is subtle and awesome. A little sugar and it's amazing.
Cynthia N.
Forest hills, NY
Foodie Expert
I love green tea and twinning. I even like their English breakfast tea. It's just very aromatic and a great value for the pack.
Laura B.
I've been a tea drinker for a very long time. The Green Tea with Jasmine is a very aromatic and delicious cup of tea. This was the flavor that made me a fan of Twinings. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys green tea.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this tea. I drink a lot of tea and sometimes you want something not as caffeinated as black tea. Green tea is a great alternative and this with the melon taste is wonderful.
Chyllia D.
Phoenix, AZ
I use a box of Jasmine green tea almost every week to make iced tea that I sip on all through my work day. It's light, fresh and something I enjoy all day long. I have a 52 oz mug sitting here next to me as I type. My only complaint is that it can be hard to find. I frequent 3 different grocery stores and it is often out of stock. I guess other people must like it too.
Grace K.
Woodhaven , NY
Foodie Expert
Twinings tea is some of the best bagged tea you can get. Their green tea is great and its super healthy for you.
Christina M.
Livermore, CA
Great green tea. I love to turn this iced and then add some Torani Sugar Free Peach, taste is so good and refreshing.
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this green tea. It's so delicious! Yummy goodness!! Love all teas but this is my favorite
Becky D.
Foodie Expert
Twinings Green Tea Bags cup of green tea to start the day :-) are you a tea or coffee person? :) #greentea #sundaymorning #dayofrelaxing
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What is Darjeeling?
Dayana S.
Brooklyn , NY
I was wondering how this green tea tastes. I have the plain green tea but I've been thinking about purchasing this one. Can someone describe roughly what this one tastes like? Thank you