Twinings® Green Pomegranate, Raspberry & Strawberry uploaded by Brooke P.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Pure green tea perfectly balanced with the naturally sweet and juicy flavours of pomegranate, raspberry and strawberry.

Green Tea
Natural Pomegranate
Raspberry And Strawberry Flavours With Other Natural Flavours.

Buy on Walmart
Myra H.
This tea is delicious! It's just sweet enough to not need any sweetener or sugar. My coworkers, who are not green tea fans, even enjoyed it (one needed sugar but liked it enough to ask for more bags!). It's now our tea of choice in the office. Super affordable too, and makes me want to try out more Twinings flavors!
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Yum yum yum. Love this fruity tea for any midday tea cravings! I usually don't add a lot of sugar to my tea to be able to really taste the herbs and it has such a nice flavor! Always keep this tea in stock at my house
Francis S.
I am not a huge green tea person but due to health issues, I'm trying to add green tea to my morning ritual. Twinings sent me a sample of this flavor long time ago and I loved it so much I buy it online since I can't find it in any of my local stores yet. It has a nice, light yet sweet flavor. I still add a little bit of honey but even if I drink it after it gets cool, it's still good. Definitely one of my favorite green tea profiles. I have not seen many if any coupons in the paper for Twinings tea but a box in store typically runs $3-3.50. Their tea bags are also individually wrapped unlike other competitors so you can take one with you and it is protected. Great product. A++++
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
This is a nice tea, I enjoy it for the winter time. It gives you a little extra pep in your step. It is very aromatic and I really like it on the go. Will repurchase
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
I got this as a sample from twinings and my opinions are 100% honest. I love twinings as a brand. Im not a fan of hot green tea but love this!! The raspberry is not over powering but id a nice accent to the pomegranate and strawberry. The aroma is very nice. I added a little honey to make it sweet. I cant wait to purchase a whole box!
Karla Michelle L.
Carson City, NV
This tea is amazing! It tastes amazing. The flavor is really good. It has a more green tea flavor with a undertone of pomegranate, strawberry, an raspberry. The berry taste also do not over power the green tea. Great packaging as well. Highly suggest it.
Jessica L.
Reading, PA
I absolutely love my herbal teas but this is one of my favorites! Flavorful and delicious and naturally sweet. I don't even use any kind of sweetener.
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL
OMG! This pomegranate green tea is delicious! It's my new favorite tea. Not overly flavored, great smell has a slight sweet flavor.
Jennifer B.
This tea is absolutely delicious. I enjoy it hot or iced. It's naturally sweet so you can drink it without any sweetener.
Suzi M.
Whitewater, WI
Sweet without the sugar. Smooth and refreshing. Always a good choice as either a breakfast and an evening tea.