BY TWININGS OF LONDON

French Vanilla Chai Latte

Buy on Walmart
Ari G.
Morehead, KY
I am a big tea drinker and let me tell you, I've never tasted any tea like this!! It's got that vanilla hint to it, followed by a coffee/latte mixture!! It's really nice to drink on a cold day, or in the morning when you first wake up. I just really like this tea!!
Nikki C.
Wilmington, DE
My all-time favorite K cup tea. I love the addition of the vanilla, it makes this tea so much easier to drink and I only add a little bit of almond milk as sweetener.
Rachel B.
Benton, AR
This is my favorite brand of tea!  The only problem is my local grocery store (Wal-Mart) never has it in stock :(