BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

We've taken leaves from the unique province of Yunnan in China where tea first began over 2000 years ago. Then we've added rich, malty Assam, quality African and Indonesian tea, for extra strengh. With over 300 years of blending experience, we know...

Buy on Amazon
Destiny W.
Pearland, TX
Love twining's tea! I get up in the morning and the first thing I do is make myself a cup of tea before my day gets started! I don't think that I could make it through a full day without my cup of twinings
Leticia C.
Santa brought some of this Natural Energy tea when he brought us a Keurig for Christmas. I loved this tea and quickly went through my package. (It does have a very strong tea flavor). I accidentally bought a lot of boxes of the INDULGE black tea thinking it was the same thing (obviously I didn't read the finer print). As the other reviewers noted about the Indulge the flavor is awful.
Holly D.
This is a classic tea. Tastes nice with milk or even just black with a slice of lemon. It is mega expensive though in comparison to cheaper brands .