TWININGS Everyday RICH & FULL BODIED Tea Bags uploaded by Lynsey T.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

What does it taste like?
A hearty and well-rounded cup of tea. Like your normal cup of tea, but better. The kind that reminds you why you love tea.

Where does it come from?
The very first cup of tea was made in Yunnan in China over 2000 years ago. It must have been good, because we're still sourcing leaves from there today. We love their toasty flavours. We blend them with other leaves from around the world like Assam for body and African for a bit of punch. With over 300 years of blending know-how, we know we've made this cup the best it can be.

What makes this tea different?
We use leaves from our favourite tea-growing regions including Assam and Africa. Then we add the best Yunnan, for it's unique toasty flavour.

Blended and packed in Hampshire.

INGREDIENTS

100% Black Tea.

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION

Typical Values                         Per 100ml Brewed Black Tea (without milk)*
Energy                                                          3kJ / 1 kcal
Fat                                                                         0g
of which saturates                                                 0g
Carbohydrate                                                        0g
of which sugars                                                     0g
Protein                                                                   0g
Salt                                                                        0g

HOW DO I DRINK IT?

We've made our Everyday Tea so it's strong enough after brewing for just one minute, in case you're in a hurry.  But we think it tastes better after two with a splash of milk.

Jacob P.
Yes! Yes! Yes! I searched far and wide for this tea after I left London 6 years ago. This and the Twining's morning breakfast tea are the bomb diggity but this one takes the cake. The smooth, rich, creamy flavor of the tea goes well with both honey or cream whichever you fancy!
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
The absolute best breakfast tea by far. The everyday tea blend is perfection. It really is great for every day, every time, and doesn't have the sometimes strong tannin after taste that straight up breakfast tea has. This is my go to tea and I am very happy I found it!
Nikayla T.
Fremont, CA
I've been a huge fan of Twinings Tea and usually pick up varieties of the product. It tastes better than most teas I've tried before. It is really affordable and to all the tea lovers will relate if they try this one too. If you don't like coffee then switch to this.
Destiny W.
Pearland, TX
Love twining's tea! I get up in the morning and the first thing I do is make myself a cup of tea before my day gets started! I don't think that I could make it through a full day without my cup of twinings
Alina B.
Acworth, GA
Had this during a work trip it was a selection from the buffet. Good tea and I remembered the name because it tasted natural
Brittany D.
Brooklyn, NY
Great tea for everyday. I enjoy it when I have it and would purchase it on sale. Nothing bad to say about it
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
Great hot or cold. Just add a little honey or sugar and it tastes perfect any day. Love it
Angelica A.
Concord, CA
Great everyday tea to start your mornings add cream and sugar for a flavorful experience
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ
It's perfect. Never disappoints I love this and the green tea, it's always good!!!
Michelle h.
Beautiful tea - never harsh or bitter my go to brand - nothing else compares to the taste of this can be pricey, but I think of myself as a savvy shopper so will pick these up on offer in Asda or Tesco! Beautiful Brew well done 👍 TWININGS Everyday RICH & FULL BODIED Tea Bags

Amazon