BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

What does it taste like?
A hearty and well-rounded cup, made from the finest Kenyan teas. We believe that the best decaffeinated tea should pack all of the rich flavour of our classic blends, whilst being perfect for any time of day; that’s what makes this Everyday tea so delicious.

Where does it come from?
Our master blenders get to visit thousands of tea gardens to find the best teas for our Everyday Decaffeinated. We choose Kenyan teas for their bright amber colour and refreshing taste. It makes for a truly great cup of tea.

What makes this tea different?
We blend the finest Kenyan teas in our Everyday Decaffeinated*, for their rich and refreshing flavour.

*decaffeinated to 0.2%

SOURCED WITH CARE

Improving the quality of life in communities where we source our products. Everyone has the right to a decent quality of life and be able to provide for themselves and their families. Twinings already aims to buy from the best tea estates, both in terms of quality and ethics, but even these can be improved further. Find out more about our Sourced With Care initiative.

HOW TO SERVE

Everyday Decaf will deliver a rich, warming flavour after a minute’s infusion, but for the best experience, we suggest you serve after two to three. Add a splash of milk for a hearty cup, and infuse for longer if you’re feeling brave.

INGREDIENTS

100% Black Tea.*

*decaffeinated to 0.2%

Buy on Amazon*
Haley S.
Raleigh, NC
Classic tea. There's nothing much more to say than that. It's a reliable brand, decent pricing online and I think worth it if you enjoy the taste of black tea.
Laura M.
I went to my local Kroger and found this brand. I loved how easy it is to drink. It is so good with honey. My 4 yr old also enjoys this with me.
Really honest full flavored tea, rich in taste. Would highly recommended to people looking for a great taste at a reasonable price. I would say this defiantly compares to teas at the higher end of the market - beautiful subtle flavour.
Tanya H.
Portsmouth, Southsea
I'm British and litterly i love tea. I have tea through out the day not so much in the summer months but definitely in the winter after being out side in the cold doing shopping or the school run!! Tea isn't for everyone but it's by far one of my favourite hot drinks 😊
Emeric B.
These are my go to tea bags! Decaff all the way- it tastes exactly like regular tea (honestly can’t taste the difference) so basically all of the deliciousness and none of the caffeine. Winner! Would recommend to any and all tea lovers of the world. 5/5.
Amy C.
I love this tea, perfect after a long day at work when you want to sit in front of the tv and relax. A nice strong flavour tea.
Eloise A.
Ipswich, Ipswich
This is my fav brand of tea. It's really refreshing and I really like the taste of it. I drink this up to 5 times a day
Elizabeth M.
españa
Esta bastante bueno , los Tés me encantan y estan mejor conseguidos que este cafe , pero aun asi estan bastante bueno -