BY TWININGS OF LONDON

What does it taste like?
Strong by name, strong by nature.  This is the breakfast tea you love, but more so.  Bold and full of flavour.

Where does it come from?
It's hard to have a favourite tea at Twinings. But if we had to pick, this would be it. We travelled the world to find the perfect balance of leaves from the best tea gardens in Assam, Africa and Sri Lanka. Of these, the African teas grown to the East of the Great Rift Valley make it particularly special.

What makes this tea different?
East of the rift, African teas get the perfect amount of sun and rain. They add a real brightness and character to this blend.

Blended and packed in Hampshire.

100% Black Tea.

Buy on Amazon
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This is one of my favorite brands of tea. This flavor is so robust and great to get you up and going in the morning. For those who are not coffee drinkers but need a jolt, this is a great tea. This is a very smooth tea and is not bitter, unlike other brands. Does not leave a nasty after-taste either. I would highly recommend this!
Sarah G.
Kent, OH
I drink tea every day being English and we ship most of our tea from the UK. But I have found this Twinings tea to be nice and strong a good breakfast tea. It is expensive which is a big negative, due to the amount of tea we drink.
Genesis A.
Newark, NJ
I am not really into tea but this was good. I treated it like coffee 😀. This may be good to transition away from it but... who am i kidding im a coffee girl fo life 😂
K. G.
This is the tea I turned to after Lipton stopped making black pearl. A little more money, but definitely delicious enough. I drink at least one cup of this a day, and half the time it's two or more. This has become and will probably remain a staple in our house.
Tabitha E.
This tea is super strong and great if you want an alternative to coffee. It has great flavor and steeps fairly quickly. Great value for the pricepoint.
Aubree S.
Birmingham, AL
This is really good tea if you're trying to make the switch from coffee to tea in the mornings. I feel like it wakes you up just as much.
Amanda B.
Adrian, MI
Love this tea on cold rainy days..keeps you warm while snuggling a blanket reading a great book. Would recommend
Yensi U.
Dania beach , FL
Es una delicia de verdad si no lo han probado haganlo es muy rico y muy bueno para nuestro cuerpo priebelo
Michala R.
Norwich, Norfolk
This is great if you like strong tea. I would recomend this Twinings tea as it is so refreshing and has a great taste. Perfect foryour first cuppa in the morning and a great cuppa when relaxing. I recomend this tea as it tastes so fresh.
Bev M.
A good strong cup of tea is just what I need to start and finish my day. Absolutely love thus and always feel like I am treating my friends and family by giving them this