BeveragesCoffee & TeaTwinings
English Breakfast 100 Teabags 250G [English Breakfast 100 Teabags 250G]

by Twinings

Perfect with a slice of buttery toast or a full english english breakfast tea a hearty breakfast is a necessity on these cold mornings and no breakfast is complete without a steamy mug of tea.

Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Twinings English Breakfast 100 Teabags 250G [Twinings English Breakfast 100 Teabags 250G]!
Rotatia S.
Lancaster, TX
Oh my goodness, Twinings is what tea wants to be when it grows up! We're tea drinkers in our house, and a hot cup of this with honey, and creamer, along side a cream cheese Danish in the morning, is life. Get you some. We savor this brand, cause it's so delicious.
Monika B.
You can’t go wrong with twining English breakfast, it has to be the best out there as I love my teas to be nice and strong, as I find other brands too weak and I’d need to put 2 tea bags per cuppa, will definitely repurchase
Autumn P.
Dunoon, Argyll and Bute
Amazing tea!! I used to always drink Tetly or Morrison’s own teas as I never knew twinnings existed.. my partner and I Stayed in a hotel who provided different varieties of twinnings tea bags while you’re staying in their rooms and this type was in amongst the teas bags. My partner made me a cup and I instantly fell in love. It’s honestly  the best tea ever. People might say a fiver is too much but you get 100 tea bags in the box so it’s well worth it. For me they last ages.
Rachel H.
Nottingham
A dash of milk, 2 sugars and I can probably tolerate people for the day 🤣. If you’re not giving me twinings (or Yorkshire tea) please don’t offend me and offer something else!
Phoebe S.
I don’t think you can go wrong with a good strong cup of English breakfast tea. Honestly this just brings back memories of making my mum tea every morning. Also great with biscuits 😉
Mandie L.
I love this tea the flavour is like no other I wouldn't drink anything else since finding this I always make sure I have a spare box in my cupboard I have this with milk in a morning or lemon and sugar later in the day
Lia K.
Windsor
My favourite every day tea. Nothing beats an English breakfast tea. Refreshing and great tasting
Stella X.
Montréal, QC
Love!! A classic British tea. You can add milk and make it bubble tea urself. 1000% recommend.
Louise C.
Minster On Sea , Kent
Loved it!! They are forever going to be my go to tea bags, wouldn’t make a cup of tea without these!
Jessica E.
Halesowen, West Midlands
Love this tea so much! Also recommend the extra strong teabags! Weren’t available to review but they are amazing aswell! I love how much of a treat these feel and have become my regular choice of tea now!

Looking for your answer?