Twinings English Afternoon Tea, 20 Tea Bags uploaded by Ruth H.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings of London : One Pack of 20 TeaBags see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
I like to take a bag of this tea with me to work to drink with my lunch. It's a nice mid-day pick-me-up, and I always keep a box of this in my cupboard. I drink a lot of tea and cycle through a lot of different flavors but this is one of the four teas that I always have in stock.
Roxan S.
Washington, DC
I brought this tea before and i absolutely have to say it is the best. This tea keeps me relaxed and clam after a stressful day at work. I love the packaging and the smell of the tea. Compare with Lipton, this tea seems to have more natural taste and i will defiantly recommend for anyone and even convince my sis to buy three of these
Heather N.
Atwater, CA
I absolutely love twinings tea their afternoon English tea has a wonderful aroma reminds me of cinnamon rolls and camamel I like mine with a sprinkle of cinnamon and honey you won't be disappointed when you take a sip
Chelsea F.
Defiance, OH
A very strong, yet natural taste. I highly recommend this tea to anyone who wants to get in touch with his/her/their English "across the pond" alter ego. I break this out especially after a long morning of classes for rejuvenation to last the rest of the day.
Juan T.
Folcroft, PA
Twinings English Afternoon Tea is great after a long day of work or school. To come home to a relaxing hot cup of Twinings English Tea sets my body in a calming state that feels amazing.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I tried these once when I had run out of my regular Indian tea. I usually do not like tea bags as they tend to be weak and do not stand up to adding milk and sugar the Indian way. But these are nice and strong. Just the way I like it.
Emily C.
West Deptford, NJ
This tea is perfect for any time of the day! I love having it plain in the morning and then adding cream and sugar for a more sweet treat at night!
Georgia J.
UK
Me and my family always sit down for a cup of tea in the garden, especially twinning area. However their herbal teas taste sublime and the met my expectations and beyond. I often borrow my friends and they borrow mine too. I would recommend this tea in particular: English afternoon tea with a scone in hand in the park is the best way to go.
Shelby G.
Hebron, IN
Is the English tea, a black tea or green tea
Jocelyn F.
how does English Afternoon differ from English Breakfast? English Breakfast blend is one of my favorites.