BY TWININGS OF LONDON #88 in Tea

Enjoy the classic taste of quality english tea with twinings earl grey tea. Each box comes with 50 tea bags, and the tea is filed with vitamins and antioxidants. There are no artificial sweeteners or colors in the tea. see more...

• Which is better, Sugar or Honey , to sweeten this tea?11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Got a box of Twinnings Earl Grey and local honey as a housewarming gift, definitely starting that tradition for my friends" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my absolute favorite style of tea." in 1 review
Gianna M.
Early Grey is one of my all time favorite black teas. It's not too strong but it isn't too light in flavor either. I always buy Twinings because other brands just don't do it for me. I buy both the bag tea and the loose leaf tea. Most of the time I can buy it from Walmart but recently I've only bought mine from World Market
Grace K.
I love Twinings tea. After studying abroad in England, I just got hooked to tea and I can safely say Twinings is GOOD. I enjoy making London Fog by adding a bit of milk and substituting the sugar for honey. I brought boxes of Twinings Earl Grey for my family and they loved it! We still drink it nearly every day.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
I bought the 100 tea bags one on Amazon, because I love the smell of it so much. It is your choice to add honey to your tea, you can add it to your latte too. You will love it as much as I do. The packaging is great, the opening of the box is just perfect. The price is adorable. I would buy it again for sure.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Earl grey is a classic, and it is my very favorite!!! I just love the scent this has as I pour hot water over it... it just reminds me of home. It's such a cozy scent that takes me to a very special place. This is a smooth black tea with a nice calming bergamot scent. Perfect morning tea to me ☕️️
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Twinings tea is always a hit with everyone! And Earl Grey is good anytime of the day. It's extremely affordable at Walmart and the 50 count lasts a good while. I've loved all of their flavors so far and this one is no exception. Great quality tea and for the price - it can't be beat. So yummy!!!
Andrea B.
Indianapolis, IN
Definitely the best tea ever and my favorite forever! Highly recommended for a nice wakeup and also for a relaxing evening. It's made with Black tea and Bergamot flavoring. This is the only brand I buy unless I buy loose tea. One should definitely try this!
Justine V.
My favorite Earl Grey tea brand! It's a strong flavor that is perfect for mornings. It has a good amount of caffeine for tea. It's nice when you're in a rush, as looseleaf tea isn't always convenient. It's affordable and available in many stores.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
My favorite Earl Grey tea! This is the only one that I seem to have a taste for! It has a mild flavor, and is not overly pungent. My local stores usually have a great sale on this brand, and that's another reason why I love this!
Amelia L.
Good price, good tea. I think the taste changes depending on how long you steep it. I would say that I like the warm version of it better than the cold. I like that I can smell the tea when I open the box.
Gabby G.
Love this tea and it's super affordable. I first tried it in a sampler pack and then bough one of the giant bulk boxes so I wouldn't run out. Love drinking it in the morning before class!
Janelle R.
Which is better, Sugar or Honey , to sweeten this tea?