BY TWININGS OF LONDON #59 in Tea

Twinings has been blending my family tea for years. Today, I am proud to continue this tradition with the tea celebrated throughout the world known as Twinings Earl Grey. Legend has it that my ancestor, the second Earl Grey, was presented with this exquisite recipe by an envoy on his return from China.

Fine black tea perfectly balanced with the distinctive flavour of bergamot, a citrus fruit.

Black tea
Bergamot flavouring

• Which is better, Sugar or Honey , to sweeten this tea?11 Answers
Twinings® Earl Grey Tea Bag
  • "Got a box of Twinnings Earl Grey and local honey as a housewarming gift, definitely starting that tradition for my friends" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my absolute favorite style of tea." in 1 review
Daniella S.
Charleston
A classic in terms of black tea! It's not too strong, but definitely has enough flavor to it. I love that it's not too bitter, while still not being sweet. I prefer sweet most of the time, but sometimes you just feel called to have some plain tea, and this tastes perfect without any extreme bitterness making you regret your decision. It's also incredibly cheap to get a bunch. I enjoy how they have the strings, which some bags are not made with.
Kat M.
Lewisburg
Review for: Twinings Earl Grey Tea Bags 20ct more...
Twinings makes an excellent, affordable middle of the road tea. The Earl Grey has a delightful Bergamot scent that is very relaxing. It’s a great tea for people who aren’t quite sure if they like hot tea. When brewed properly it has none of the bitterness of cheaper bagged teas. Twinings® Earl Grey Tea BagI like a nice hot cup with honey and a little milk in the afternoon for a little pick me up.
Cassy K.
Bridgewater
I love tea and drink a lot of it but I think twinning‘s is definitely my favorite by far. If you like a good light tea Earl Grey is for you but I would really recommend any of the twinning‘s flavors. They’re all so good.
Jenn R.
This has got to be my favorite Earl Grey tea of all time. I have not found in Earl Grey tea that has the late but both waiver that this twinings Earl Grey tea has. Is smooth and flavorful at the same time and there is no need to add anything to it. This tea gives an overall soothing experience.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brand of Earl Grey tea I believe it's not as strong as others and it gives you that warm feeling I know most T's give you a warm feeling but this has a smooth taste to it unlike other black teas it can be a lot stronger this one's perfect
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
I love Twinnings tea and especially the Earl Grey. It is perfect for me. I love to drink it black but sometimes if I am feeling an extra treat I will add a small amount of sugar and some cream. It ups the flavor by a ton! Highly recommend this brand!!
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
I lurve this tea! I am an avid tea drinker and came across Twinings years and years ago. They have so many different varieties and flavors out there it is lovely. I have tasted several differenet brands of Earl Grey tea but this one is hands down the best. You can find it anywhere and isn't overpriced like some of them. So, I will continue to purchase this tea. Yum!
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Twinings tea is always a hit with everyone! And Earl Grey is good anytime of the day. It's extremely affordable at Walmart and the 50 count lasts a good while. I've loved all of their flavors so far and this one is no exception. Great quality tea and for the price - it can't be beat. So yummy!!!
Justine V.
My favorite Earl Grey tea brand! It's a strong flavor that is perfect for mornings. It has a good amount of caffeine for tea. It's nice when you're in a rush, as looseleaf tea isn't always convenient. It's affordable and available in many stores.
Ana Karen M.
San Antonio
I love drinking this tea in the evenings when I am trying to relax while I am on my laptop. It has a great calming flavor. This is my first time trying it and since it was on clearance, I thought I would give it a try--I'm happy I did. Would definitely recommend for those that enjoy hot teas.
Janelle R.
Which is better, Sugar or Honey , to sweeten this tea?