BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings has been blending my family tea for years. Today, I am proud to continue this tradition with the tea celebrated throughout the world known as Twinings Earl Grey. Legend has it that my ancestor, the second Earl Grey, was presented with this exquisite recipe by an envoy on his return from China.

Fine black tea perfectly balanced with the distinctive flavour of bergamot, a citrus fruit.

Black tea
Bergamot flavouring

Buy on Amazon
Sarah-Rochelle A.
Fresno, CA
Honestly, I got into Earl Grey tea from watching Star Trek. I found winnings Earl Grey at the store and the tin is what caught my eye! I collect vintage tins and this one had the look, so of course I had to have it! It has become my favorite Earl Grey, Hot.
Ashley W.
I think this tea is absolutely delicious. It's a perfect way to start off a rainy day!
member-25f51d5e3
Calgary Alberta
I'd say it's a very sting smell for those who like earl grey and like that string and rich smell it can be relaxing while drinking it and downtown seem expensive one of my all time favourite teas to drink
Ornella S.
It is really good, it is more expensive than other but it is really good, you can give you a really great moment enjoy it!
Chingalata R.
Instantly boost you and give energy! I drink two cups with milk by day, I feel so toned after that!