BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Delight in the smooth, uplifting taste of this lively tea.

At Twinings, we’ve been blending Earl Grey tea for nearly two centuries.  But, sometimes, a little change can be good.  That’s why we are excited to bring you Jasmine Earl Grey – a modern twist to a classic tea.  Known for its intoxicating aroma and slightly sweet taste, the uplifting flavour of jasmine creates an aromatic tea that will light up your day.

Kelsey D.
Woodburn , OR
I love buying the big packs of these and using for iced tea. I'll use 10 tea bags( in a big pitcher), brew for 10 minutes and pour over ice. It always comes out perfectly. The jasmine really give it that extra "oomf". Anytime I have company over they love it!
Jacqueline L.
Manheim, PA
Ugh, I am an avid tea lover. Twining is not always my favorite brand, however, this flavor is so yummy and soothing, while still giving you some energy to get through the rest of the day. I recommend trying it out!
Rose L.
A great morning and tea time tea. The jasmine doesn't overpower the staple of the real grey black tea leaves. I'm rather fond of this Tea line.
Summer A.
I love me some earl grey and this is one of the ways I love it! In Twinnings tea bag form.
Eby M.
Love this tea, the aroma is soothing. I love the taste too.Can not go a day without it.