BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've seen several people buying a lot of this tea. I'm not much o...3 Answers
Russell T.
Tucson
I actually buy the regular Earl Grey but it wasn't listed. MAKE IT MOTHERFKN SO!  With this Earl Grey, you'll definitely be going where no man has gone before in no time. This is the best K-cup tea I've had yet, It's definitely gonna remain my "number one". The fact that it comes in a K-cup lets you imagine a replicator is making it!
Maria G.
My dad usually gets the decaf ones and I love the little k cups they are so handy and easy to use! I love how they have so many brands out there and options even for kids like hot chocolate super easy if you have a rush morning put the cup in water do other things while its getting ready the taste of these is great so pure and not stingy
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
I love a good cup of tea and Twinings Earl Gray Tea always delivers. I love being able to make a cup of tea in my Keurig it is so simple and easy. Twinings also offers lots of other tasty tea selections.
Liz M.
These Earl Grey Breakfast tea k-cups are a tasty way to unwind at night. I'm a long time fan of this tea flavor and love having a decaf option.
Samantha F.
I love earl gray tea and I am not a decaf drinker but I normally drink this at night with a little honey when I have a sore throat.
Ashley H.
We love earl grey so much.
the k cups really aren't any different than the bagged tea, but they're pretty amazing, still!
Brittany S.
I've used several tea K cups and I enjoy these a lot. Much better than the others.
Danielle D.
Commack, NY
Twining a tea is amazing. I'm so happy that they make the keurig K-Cups too
Rebecca H.
Glace bay, NS
I’m not an earl grey fan but my father can’t get enough of it. So I keep this stocked up for when he comes to visit! He was sceptical of it but once he tried it he was asking for another cup ahaha
Cheryl S.
Prince George
The classic made convenient! Rich black tea and fragrant bergamot are what make Earl Grey tea what it is, and Twinings is the last word in tea. The K-Cups keep the flavour bright and the tea fresh; I only wish they were more easily recycled. That said, not a day goes by that these aren't enjoyed in our house.
Courtney L.
Tomahawk, KY
I've seen several people buying a lot of this tea. I'm not much of a tea person but wondering if I should give it a try. What kind of flavor does this have?