BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

What does it taste like?
If you thought peppermint was invigorating- this blend takes it to another level. Swirling together tender mint leaves with the intense flavour of peppermint extract for a stronger, minty taste. Made with all-natural ingredients, nothing more, nothing less. Naturally caffeine free with no added sugar.

How do I drink it?
Using one bag per person, pour on boiling water and infuse for two to three minutes.  Leave for a little longer if you prefer a stronger taste.

INGREDIENTS
A peppermint herbal infusion with natural mint flavour.

Peppermint*, Natural Mint Flavouring (10%)

*All our herbs are gently steamed, the process is gentle to protect their delicate taste.

Buy on Amazon
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
I absolutely love mint tea. It's relaxing, makes breathing easier, digestion, calms me down. It's very minty and probably my favorite tea before bedtime and breakfast time. It's almost as good as tevanna jasmine mint tea.
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
This is an excellent blend of two mints that does not have a burn, but is both spicy and sweet. I like the individually wrapped bags, and the long strings with tags, because I use extra-large, deep mugs. I find each bag can make 2 or sometimes 3 of these.
Angelica S.
Great tea,if you love mint you will love this. The price isn't bad either. would recommend for anyone.
Gaige L.
Nelson
I love this tea! I can't wait to drink this before bed, IT really helps settle my stomach