BY TWININGS OF LONDON

The Berry Blush Infusion from our Discovery Collection is a rich blend of fruits and herbs with jammy berry flavours.

The beautifully designed box contains a lovely little golden bag filled with loose leaf pyramid tea bags.

This is a blend of two halves, in which depth of flavour and colour meet with a light, uplifting taste. Our Master Blenders pair deep, sweet rosehip and African hibiscus with the bright notes of blueberry, raspberry and blackcurrant flavours. The effect is to lift you and send you on your way.

Hibiscus (49%), Rosehips (20%), Beetroot (19%), Flavourings (7%), Apple, Blueberry (1%), Orange Peel, Elderberry, Safflower.

Sarah L.
I received a sample of this with my order from Twiningsusa.com. I tried this with just a tiny squirt of honey. This is amazing. Next time, I will try it without the honey.
Salome D.
New Castle, DE
I am a big fan of berry tea and this is the taste you will never forget <3 <3 n my country we do not have a big choice of tea and I am happy that we have Twinings, I love also lady grey of Twinings, and of course, earl grey is the part of my snack time. This berry tea is the best even after becoming cold, the taste is still so strong <3 <3
Sammy Q.
I love this tea brand and and this flavor in specific. It tastes great especially if you are looking for something with little to no caffeine.