Add a Photo

Photos (14)
April M.
April M.
Fort Myers, FL

Darjeeling is my favorite tea. That being said, though, it's definitely not for everyone. Darjeeling tends to be a bit dark and rather bitter. The bitterness can be helped with the steeping time, but doesn't go away entirely. I love that Twinings provides a well-sealed can to keep the tea in, and that the leaves are finely ground. Although, they could be considered a little too fine - if your infuser doesn't have very small holes, you are going to get a bit of dregs in your mug. This is definitely an awesome tea, but not a good place to start if you are not normally a tea drinker. Darjeeling is something I would recommend to tea lovers who are accustomed to the taste of dark teas without additives. Although you could add milk or cream to Darjeeling, I kind of think it would ruin the experience ... so just work your way up to it :) If you're worried about dregs in the mug, Twinings individually tea bagged Darjeeling doesn't have much of an issue with that.
Claire P.
Claire P.

I received a free sample of this flavor of tea recently. I've been looking for a tea that I love the flavor of so much, I could drink daily. I've found it! This Darjeeling tea has an amazing flavor..it tastes like the tea you get at Chinese restaurants (aka my favorite), similar to Oolong tea. I will definitely be purchasing a box of this.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA

I can't go without a cup of green tea during the day, and Twinings is one of my favorites! It's refreshing and has a light, earthy taste. I love the other flavors too. The nightly calming teas are really nice, and they do actually sooth and calm me down. Can't go wrong with any of the teas. :)
Kat M.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC

Tried this every way I know how. Tried steeping for 2, 3, 4, 5, minutes. Tried it cold. Warm, hot, with soymilk, coconut milk. With/without sugar. The flavor is just bad. Not very complex, gross aftertaste. I'm a tea fanatic, Twinings is usually alright but I'd choose coffee over this.
Kim F.
Kim F.

Twinings is one of my favorite brands in terms of widely available bagged teas. Darjeeling is my favorite blend of black tea, the deep flavor really reminds you that good tea is an art form. I wish more companies would get on the Darjeeling train, but until then, I'll enjoy Twinings.
Shakira M.
Shakira M.

I've found it! This Darjeeling tea has an amazing flavor..it tastes like
the tea you get at Chinese restaurants (aka my favorite), similar to
Oolong tea. I will definitely be purchasing a box of this.
Twinings is one of my favorite brands in terms of widely available bagged teas.
Audrey A.
Audrey A.

One of the better flavored of the America Twinning it still does not live up to the Wnglish version. But it had decent packaging and my tea stayed fresh. It was nicely flavored though weaker than I would have wanted. If you like American tea I would recommend this.
Dante H.
Dante H.
Evergreen, CO

Delicious tea, great for morning and evening as well. Consistent flavor and quick brew time. Doesn't require much sweetener. Definitely a pick me up during the day. Among my favorite tea companies, not among my favorite flavors. Would still happily recommend!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

This tea is so delicious. I enjoy it with just a little sugar. Even though it is a black tea, it's very light in taste. It's definitely a tea for night time or even dessert. And for the price, just like all the other Twinings teas, it's simple perfect
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Medford, NY

Loved this tea made me feel happy drinking it and it met my expectations I would buy it again soon I just love this brand tea in general it had nice packaging it had good flavor it brewed well it also helped my digestion and made my stomach calmer.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA

What is your favorite flavor of twinings?
Dena C.
Dena C.

What do you put in your tea?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL

Do you add anything to your tea?
Dasha W.
Dasha W.
Pullman, WA

Who would by this product if they saw it on shelves?
Britnee S.
Britnee S.
Dresden, Oh

How does this compare to your usual brand?

Join Now