BY TWININGS OF LONDON #6 in Tea

Enjoy the classic taste of quality english tea with this flavorful and refreshing breakfast tea from twinings. You'll start off your day with tea fit for royalty; it is all-natural, so you taste only real tea with no artificial additives. see more...

• Rise and shine! What's your morning routine?3 Answers
  • What's a good length of time to steep this tea? 4 Answers
Twinings Classics Naturally English Breakfast Tea -- 50 Tea Bags
  • "You can't go wrong with the classic Twinnings English Breakfast." in 1 review
  • "We use the k-cups for our Keurig and although I have a ton of loose tea in many different flavours, when I'm in need of just some tea for comfort, this one's my go-to tea." in 1 review
  • "I always put a bit of sugar and french vanilla creamer in it too and it is the BOMB!" in 1 review
  • "I love English Breakfast tea, and this is actually one of my least favorite varieties of it." in 1 review
  • "This classic english breakfast tea is a great option if you're looking for a daily black tea!" in 1 review
Haley N.
Review for: Black 100 more...
It sounds so cliche, but after visiting London I was hooked on this tea! As a girl from Texas, this isn't a tea people typically drink. Sometimes the caffeine in coffee is too much for me, and black tea gives me the perfect boost I need for the day! I love adding a dash of cream and sugar for the perfect treat.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
Review for: Black 100 more...
This is my go to tea. I brew up a cup of this add a hint of milk or creamer and a tiny bit of sugar and I’m a happy camper. I always have the large box handy for when I’m on a super tea kick! Flavors are fun, but sometimes black tea is just the best!
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
Review for: Black 100 more...
English Breakfast is my second favorite tea. I like it because earl grey is my favorite and this tea tastes so similar. It is a bit stronger and definitely tastes like a black tea. Id buy it again and i always order this if there is not earl grey available.
Lani S.
Black tea is probably one of my all time favorite things. I drink it all the time, with just a dash of milk and sugar! Twinnings English Breakfast is always stocked at my house. I honestly probably drink it way too much for my own good.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy a new one of these every few months when my last runs out. What's not to love? It's the classic English Breakfast style tea. The name is a bit of a misnomer, as it's great for a cup any time of day, not just for breakfast. I usually have one around 2-4 o'clock if I need a boost. Great flavor and affordable, I can't recommend Twinings Tea enough.
Suchi R.
Review for: Black 100 more...
Having lived in England for sometime, I got addicted to English tea and upon returning to US, I found this brand to be as good as the tea I got in England.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I love Twinnings Classic because you get SO MANY tea bags for so cheap, especially considering that one box lasts for so long. I usually get the English Breakfast tea and I think the flavor and caffeine level is great.
Laura P.
What can I say I’m a sucker for tea and this is the one I go for. It has such an amazing flavor and is so satisfying to drink. It is the only form of English breakfast I will use
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Twinings English breakfast tea is delicious. It is the first black tea that I ever came to enjoy. I love adding a little bit of milk or half-and-half and sugar to my cup.
Steph A.
Chester, WV
Review for: Black 100, Naturally 50 more...
I love this tea. I buy it all the time. It is amazing when it’s cold out or first in the morning. The price is not bad and it tastes amazing with or without sugar.
Katie G.
Penetanguishene, ON
What's a good length of time to steep this tea?
Delaney D.
Rise and shine! What's your morning routine?