BeveragesTea & InfusionsTassimo
Twinings Chai Tea Latte T-Discs for Brewing System, 8 count Wrapper

Twinings Chai Tea Latte T-Discs for Tassimo Brewing System, 8 count Wrapper

by Tassimo

This unforgettable blend of black tea, milk creamer and spices allows you to brew up a cup of sweet bliss using our smart barcode technology. A simple touch of a button promises the perfect cup every time. TASSIMO Brewer Required.

How does this compare to the Oregon chai latte brand syrup or powder? Does it taste different in any way?
What taste?
What does this taste like?
Start your review of Twinings Chai Tea Latte T-Discs for Tassimo Brewing System, 8 count Wrapper!
Leila S.
This stuff is delicious. It's creamy but not too creamy. It tastes like the perfect blend of cinnamon and tea with the sweet latte rounding out the flavor. It's a great price for what you get. It's comparable to the Starbucks Chai Tea Latte. I prefer this one, but that's just me. :)
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
Twinings Chai Tea Latte T-Discs for Tassimo Brewing System, 8 count Wrapper uploaded by Krista G.
If I had use one word to describe this product it would be DREAMY. This version of Chai Tea is delicious. It is creamy and perfectly sweetened. The Tassimo signature foam dot makes me smile and I look forward to having this treat whenever I have a chance. However, this is definitely a dietary indulgence. If you are looking for something sweet and soothing, you've found it.
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA
Super yummy and delicious. I don't have a brewer for this but I have tried this St my friends house. It tastes like an authentic Chai latte from a cafe. Great value. Great taste. I'm going to have to buy these once I get my own.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Love this long got to try if u have not I am I. love with this yummy ...:).
Love this long got to try if u have not I am I. love with this yummy ...:).
Kristin C.
Loudon, TN
I like chai tea, and it is a different taste but this was just ok. I don’t know why but the flavor was a bit off from what I am used to
Rosa L.
chicago
U rico té con sabor a diferentes especies. Para degustarlo a cualquier hora del día lo recomiendo ampliamente.
Kendall R.
Raleigh
Amazing coffee that smells up the entire house with a wonderful coffee smell. I look forward to waking up each morning just to try this.
Heidi V.
Omaha, NE
Nice idea but the creamer disk has a bit of an artificial flavour to it that takes away from it
Melissa S.
Springfield, VA
I love this Chai. In general, sometimes I like Chai tea lattes and sometimes I don't. When I tried my first Chai tea latte on my Tassimo, I was hooked. So good, so creamy, and such a nice balance of sweet and spicey. Mmmm!
adriana F.
N Hollywood, CA
Omg this is such a nice flavor. it soothes me and feels great for morning or night.