BY TWININGS OF LONDON

The finest black tea expertly blended with the sweet and the savoury spice flavours of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to deliver a flavourful tea with a warm, soothing aroma and fresh, spicy taste.

Black tea
Cinnamon & ginger flavours with other natural flavours
Cardamom
Clove

Jessica J.
Teaneck, NJ
I love this brand!! They have the best flavors and i'm obsessed with chai!! I get them at shoprite when theyre on sale. Theyre a staple in my household. It also keeps me away from coffee when i need the caffeine:)
Ashley D.
Murray, KY
I love the spice and aroma of this tea. It tastes so great, and I have it for breakfast and afternoon tea! I've tried other brands, but the spice of this one is what keeps me coming back!
Goooostei bastaaaaaaaaaaante do produto!
Comprei semana passada e,ja gostei,rsrs!
Recomendo bastante,para quem esta pensando em comprar. é um ótimo produto!
Katie B.
Madison, CT
Not a good as a fresh chi from a cafe, however, still good in a pinch. Flavor is slightly different than what I was used to or expecting.
Autumn B.
Middlesex, NC
This is really good tea. Their products are high quality. I love to make a cup of this flavorful tea and curl up with a good book.
Sanjee P.
Toronto, ON
I have this every morning. I add cream which gives it a rich taste. I highly recommend this product. Twinings Chai is one of the better chai products out there.