BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kate N.
I love Twinings tea. I've never been disappointed by anything I've bought of theirs. This chai tea is delicious and spicy and prefect with a splash of milk. You can also get free samples from their website!
Kendra M.
This is my favorite tea from my favorite brand! I received it as a free sample once and now I'm hooked! Unfortunately, my college budget prevents this from being a common purchase...
member-9b0625dd7
South Carolina
This rich, aromatic blend is my favorite Chai tea. It smells so good when it's brewing! I add milk and sugar for a perfect afternoon pick me up. I've tried other Chia teas, but this is the best of them all. Perfect for a wintery afternoon.
C D.
Great quality. Grate product. Clean taste and flavor. A great cup and an assortment of flavors to choose from. Worth the price.
Kimberly C.
Wall Township, NJ
I love Twinings tea! The chai is one of my favorite fall/winter flavors. They also make flavored chai teas which are great too.
Rachel S.
I love twinning chai tea, its one of my favorites to drink regularly and it never fails to dissapoint me.
Candace B.
I love chai tea. Twinnings is my absolute favorite chai. It's perfect for a chilly winter evening
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
I love this Chai Tea! Twinning is such. Great and trusted brand in my house!
Caitlin P.
Humboldt, SK
I'm definitely a tea snob. I much prefer the higher quality loose leaf tea companies but as far as drug store brands go, this is my favourite and Twinings by far has the BEST chai tea.