Twinings® Chai Latte Sweetened Black Tea K-Cup uploaded by Lace l.Twinings® Chai Latte Sweetened Black Tea K-Cup uploaded by Cortney B.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Chai Latte

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica V.
Whether you like Chai Tea or want to try something new, you should buy Twinning's Chai Tea K-Cups for your Keurig. It is nice to drink in the middle of the day in place of a second cup of coffee. This Chai Tea really hits the spot! Don't worry, if you don't own a Keurig, they sell Twinings® of London Chai Tea Bags 25 ct Box.
Lace l.
Twinnings Chai Latte Black Tea is a classic tea that is rich, smooth, and delicious with every sip!

This tea is not bitter and does not leave a weird aftertaste. It's a balanced, easy-to-use sweet blend that boasts deep rich notes and a clean, smooth finish. It's black tea.

The box I purchased came with 24 k-cups and works with the Keurig 2.0 machines without the sensor issue as some k-cups pose because they aren't official brands to be used with the Keurig.

I love this tea, just as much as going to the local coffee shop, but from the comfort of my own home. The machine I'm using is the Keurig 2.0 K575. You must try this tea if you are a Chai lover like myself! It is fabulous! This tea won't disappoint! ☕
Cortney B.
Hamilton, ON
This Chi flavor is a wonderful black tea from Twinnings! Earl grey was my favorite tea. I love bergamot, and even in a k cup the flavor comes through. I was wondering if the k cup would be just as good as steeping a tea bag and Id say yes it is.
Lauren I.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
This is one of my favourite teas. Nicely spiced. I add a little bit of warmed almond milk to this tea and it makes it so rich and delicious.