Twinings® Blackcurrant Breeze uploaded by Irina J.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Fine black tea expertly blended with the juicy flavour of blackcurrants to deliver a distinctive tea with a strong, fruity aroma and sweet & tangy taste.

Black Tea
Natural & Artificial Flavour
Blackcurrant Pieces

Buy on Walmart
  • "A fruity black tea with a berry-like undertone, this makes the perfect afternoon accompaniment for a scone or biscuit." in 4 reviews
  • "I tried this for the first time the other day and I will definitely be buying it again." in 1 review
  • "I love having a cup of black tea it taste good and it is healthy for you and you can have it anytime of the day" in 1 review
  • "When in doubt, you cannot go wrong with anything Twinings." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The best tea ever. Has a smooth fruity black currant flavor and a smooth dark black tea. The tea is good quality and not bitter or rancid. One of my all tume favorite teas. Tastes amazing with a scone or pie or cheese.
Karrey W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I’ve been making this tea extra strong and them pouring it over ice for an amazing iced tea. The color once brewed is beautiful and makes it even more delicious to enjoy. I’d definitely recommend this one.
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
This is my absolute favorite flavored black tea bag tea. (I drink lots of teas so have a favorite for each kind. Like milk oolong is my favorite loose oolong tea.). Currents go so well with black tea. It is a fabulous combo and I highly recommend it! And Twinnings produces quality tea. They are consistently good. It is worth the little bit extra for a quality tea. If you think about it per cup it is much more thrifty than say soda or alcohol. Well and about a ton better for you.
Jessika C.
This guy is hard to find (in stores at least), but definitely worth it if you can pick it up. It's my mom's favorite tea so I always make sure to pick up a box when I see it. It has a nice full flavor without being overpowering and does well both hot and iced. I like it best iced in the summer with actual berries in the brew.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I just recently ordered this tea from Amazon. I hadn't seen it before in the stores and I wanted to try it out. It's very yummy. I love the fruit flavor. It's not overpowering. I like to add cream and sugar or honey to it.
Allison M.
Sacramento
This tea has such a unique and delicious flavor. Unlike some other black currant teas that I've had, this one isn't so bitter and it still packs a strong flavor. I think it can be enjoyed hot or iced, though I prefer hot. If you add a bit of brown sugar it is quite delicious.
Krista N.
This tea has a subtle black tea and fruit taste. It is one of my favorite teas. I really don't feel the need for very much added sweetener- so nice! I would definitely buy this tea again.
Kaitlin M.
One of my favorite fruit teas! I got a box in Canada because I love black currant and I love fruit teas so I was hoping it would be amazing, and it absolutely was. I like a fruit tea with a good strong fruit flavor and I felt like this delivered. It definitely tastes like black currant.
April S.
San Jose, CA
Black Currant is the best Twinings flavor I have tried. It is really full bodied and not as weak in taste as I usually find twinings. I like it plain and don't need to add sugar as it has a subtle sweetness to it already. I am a repeat buyer and enjoy this blend regularly.
Alexis D.
Austin, TX
This is my absolute favorite hot tea! I'm not even a big fan of hot teas, but this is so good! I tried it one day when my throat was hurting, and I was so surprised! The taste is perfect! I would definitely recommend this!
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
Is this tea good hot or cold only?
Bryanna H.
Casco, MI
Where can i find this tea in the U.S.?
entesar A.
How much do you give this kind For the smell, how strong is test From number {1》10} ?.