Twinings Black Currant Tea uploaded by Irina J.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Premium Black Tea Fine Black Tea Perfectly Balanced with the Sweet & Tangy Flavor of Juicy Blackcurrants Artificially Flavored & Blackcurrant Pieces Fine black tea expertly blended with the juicy flavor of blackcurrants to deliver a distinctive tea with a strong, fruity aroma and sweet and tangy taste. Tea is a Natural Source of Antioxidants. Premium Black Teas ~ Fresh, Flavorful & Aromatic For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of tea taste, flavor and aroma.  Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with just the right amount of flavor to give you a line of great-tasting premium black teas with an e. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "A fruity black tea with a berry-like undertone, this makes the perfect afternoon accompaniment for a scone or biscuit." in 4 reviews
  • "I tried this for the first time the other day and I will definitely be buying it again." in 1 review
  • "I love having a cup of black tea it taste good and it is healthy for you and you can have it anytime of the day" in 1 review
  • "When in doubt, you cannot go wrong with anything Twinings." in 1 review
Jessika C.
Foodie Expert
This guy is hard to find (in stores at least), but definitely worth it if you can pick it up. It's my mom's favorite tea so I always make sure to pick up a box when I see it. It has a nice full flavor without being overpowering and does well both hot and iced. I like it best iced in the summer with actual berries in the brew.
Sarah H.
Midvale, UT
Foodie Expert
The best tea ever. Has a smooth fruity black currant flavor and a smooth dark black tea. The tea is good quality and not bitter or rancid. One of my all tume favorite teas. Tastes amazing with a scone or pie or cheese.
Karrey W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
I’ve been making this tea extra strong and them pouring it over ice for an amazing iced tea. The color once brewed is beautiful and makes it even more delicious to enjoy. I’d definitely recommend this one.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I just recently ordered this tea from Amazon. I hadn't seen it before in the stores and I wanted to try it out. It's very yummy. I love the fruit flavor. It's not overpowering. I like to add cream and sugar or honey to it.
Allison M.
Sacramento
This tea has such a unique and delicious flavor. Unlike some other black currant teas that I've had, this one isn't so bitter and it still packs a strong flavor. I think it can be enjoyed hot or iced, though I prefer hot. If you add a bit of brown sugar it is quite delicious.
Kaitlin M.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite fruit teas! I got a box in Canada because I love black currant and I love fruit teas so I was hoping it would be amazing, and it absolutely was. I like a fruit tea with a good strong fruit flavor and I felt like this delivered. It definitely tastes like black currant.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite tea of all teas. I do use other twinning flavor but this one in particular is my favorite, I drink with no milk or sugar and it is still good and black teas is suppose to be good for us so I am glad I drink it. Yum
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
This is such a unique tea! I love black currant, but its a difficult flavor to find in the US. This tea is perfect. Not too strong. Not too bitter. Great with milk or plain. Highly recommend.
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Maybe I'm not the best person to write a review because I don't like hot tea. I tried this both ways though, iced and hot. I hated it hot which is to expected and the flavor wasn't horrible cold it's just not my cup of tea. Pun intended
Elizabeth E.
San Mateo, CA
A fruity black tea with a berry-like undertone, this makes the perfect afternoon accompaniment for a scone or biscuit. Would also be delightful served over ice. Trust Twinings for good tea!
Bryanna H.
Casco, MI
Where can i find this tea in the U.S.?
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
Foodie Expert
Is this tea good hot or cold only?
entesar A.
How much do you give this kind For the smell, how strong is test From number {1》10} ?.