Twinings® Beauty And The Beast Lemon & Ginger Tea

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Twinings is delighted to offer this special edition design that celebrates Disney’s Beauty and the Beast cinematic event.

The zesty citrus flavour of lemon has been invigorating the tea experience for hundreds of years. Chinese herbalists were known to use the pungent taste of ginger in tea over 2500 years ago. Today the expert blenders at Twinings have combined these two great flavours for lively and enjoyable herbal tea experience.

Lauren M.
brooklyn, NY
This has got to be the best tea ever!!!!!! Add a little honey and you will be in heaven. The ginger and lemon flavors mesh so well together that if I could give this product 10 stars I would.
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
This is my go to "sick tea." The ginger is powerful and the lemon helps my throat. It is great for allergies as well. I wish the tea bag made a stronger cup of tea, but it's still yummy. I would recommend twinnings and celestial seasonings to my friends.
Stephanie A.
Franklin, TN
This tea is amazing! It is so delicious. It is great if you ever have a sore throat. It is also a great comfort drink if you or someone in your family is sick. The ginger is really strong though. I am in love with ginger and even I thought it was a bit much.
emily w.
Amarillo, TX
Tea in general is good, but this lemon and ginger tea is amazing. Great for the taste buds and soothing. I will defiantly be buying some again.
Shelbie S.
Moraine, OH
This brand is my absolute favorite tea! I'm a daily tea drinker. Also Disney happens to be my favorite as well. These are so adorable. I have to try them!
Elinka T.
Glendale, CA
Love this tea so much. If your a fan of ginger and lemon this brand has the best one. Imagine someone putting fresh ginger and lemon in your tea...yum.
Kate C.
Mmmm one of my favorite brands with one of my favorite flavors, super affordable, the flavor is smooth and not over whelming, it's my go to tea
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I purchased this tea and I must say I absolutely love it! Every morning I wake up I drink a cup. Twinings® Lemon & Ginger Herbal Tea
Jossie M.
Long Beach, CA
Love it! Especially when I'm sick and have a sore throat. I talk a lot for my job and helps smooth my throat. Plus it has good taste!
Catiana A.
I can't live without this tea! I have every single morning. Being a former coffee addict this has enough to keep me going! Love it!
Seerat K.
Where can I find these??
Ashley V.
I LOVE ginger tea ! What's the ginger like in this tea ? Is it really strong ?
Dina W.
How strong is the ginger taste in this tea?
Chloe S.
Is this better than making your own? I make my own lemon ginger honey tea..
Marisa P.