BY TWININGS OF LONDON

What does it taste like?

Imagine a land where elephants and tigers wander freely, and where lush green paddy fields sit under stormy skies. That place is Assam in North East India. The tea it produces is one of the world's most famous - a rich and strong, deep-amber tea that goes perfectly with brunch or after dinner instead of coffee.

A bold, satisfying, proper cup of tea with a full- bodied, lasting flavour.

Where does it come from?
There are only two places in the world where tea plants are native. Assam in north-east India is one of them. We've been sourcing tea from gardens on the flood plains of the Brahmaputra River since 1838. You learn a thing or two in almost 200 years, like which leaves give the best flavour. That's how we know our Assam contains only the best. (China's the other one, in case you were wondering).

What makes this tea different?
Our Assam leaves aren't picked until June because that's when they start making the best-tasting tea. Off-peak is just not the same.

Blended and packed in Hampshire.

100% Black Tea

Buy on Amazon
Nicole A.
London, London
Twinings is a very solid tea brand that you can count on to be good. While it's not my favorite, I am always relieved when I see it at a restaurant because I know that it will be good! It's also good value for money.
Nino N.
I like Twinings since childhood. Nothing special, but good old Twinings. It is tasty, with bags tea is easy to make. I like slight bergamut flavor and I would recommend Twinings to everyone who enjoys tea in the morning.
Ben P.
Has a good strong taste and normal color tastes even better with a bit of honey. It is better than other brands because it has a range of foreign tastes
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
I enjoy this tea! It has great flavor even if you do not let it steep that long. It’s pretty affordable and it’s nice to keep in your desk.
Pooja K.
New Jersey
I prefer strong tea with milk. This flavors are strong enough to dominate the milk. Lil expensive. I love the packaging.
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ
This is interesting to me I have to study for the test and nutrition is not a good idea
CHRIS W.
TORONTO, ON
I LOVE A GOOD CUP OF TEA AND TWININGS GIVES ME THAT  i DO NOT DRINK FLAVOURED TEAS.  ASSAM HAS A ROUNDED SMOOTH TASTE WITH A NUTTY UNDERTONE  MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE.
Grace B.
This is my favourite tea. I love it because it is strong without being bitter. You don't have to brew it for very long to get it nice and strong unlike lots of alternatives. It is good with milk or without. I will definitely buy again and I already buy it regularly.
Jemma S.
I love the flavour of this tea. It's quite strong so it's not for everyone but it's just how I like it. Quite distinct and powerful taste.
Rebecca B.
Aldridge, WALSALL
A strong and malty tea which is great for a breakfast time brew. The tea bags enable the leaves to move freely so it brews quickly.