BY TWININGS OF LONDON

What does it taste like?
A bold, satisfying, proper cup of tea with a full- bodied, lasting flavour.

Where does it come from?
There are only two places in the world where tea plants are native. Assam in north-east India is one of them. We've been sourcing tea from gardens on the flood plains of the Brahmaputra River since 1838. You learn a thing or two in almost 200 years, like which leaves give the best flavour. That's how we know our Assam contains only the best. (China's the other one, in case you were wondering).

What makes this tea different?
Our Assam leaves aren't picked until June because that's when they start making the best-tasting tea. Off-peak is just not the same.

Blended and packed in Hampshire.

100% Black Tea

Buy on Amazon
Nino N.
I like Twinings since childhood. Nothing special, but good old Twinings. It is tasty, with bags tea is easy to make. I like slight bergamut flavor and I would recommend Twinings to everyone who enjoys tea in the morning.
Ben P.
Has a good strong taste and normal color tastes even better with a bit of honey. It is better than other brands because it has a range of foreign tastes
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
I enjoy this tea! It has great flavor even if you do not let it steep that long. It’s pretty affordable and it’s nice to keep in your desk.
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ
This is interesting to me I have to study for the test and nutrition is not a good idea
Jemma S.
Islington, London
I love the flavour of this tea. It's quite strong so it's not for everyone but it's just how I like it. Quite distinct and powerful taste.
Rebecca B.
Aldridge, WALSALL
A strong and malty tea which is great for a breakfast time brew. The tea bags enable the leaves to move freely so it brews quickly.