BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Twinings famously started selling their specialist teas in 1706 from London's Strand, during this time the most popular drinks in England were coffee, gin and ale. Although tea had been drunk in China for thousands of years, it had only just been...

Buy on Amazon
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Trinh N.
Coventry, ['', '', 'Coventry']
I love tea!!! I tried many brand and many kinds of tea. I drink tea everyday. I tried this apple tea from Twinning but I don't like it actually. It's not bad but I prefer the traditional one. Despite it, I still think Twinning is the best in the fruit tea.
Martha G.
Littlehampton
We had this tea as a taster day at school. I wasn't that impressed by the idea of apple tea in the first place to be honest. When we tried it, it wasn't as sickly and as bad as I thought it would be, but it wasn't amazing either. I won't be purchasing this tea.
Julia M.
London, London
I love this brand. I have probably 20+ of them currently (we drink a lot of tea in our house) I would recommend trying anything in their range.
Caitlin C.
A good tasting tea . Something quite unique and different. A delicate sweet taste and underlying smooth tones.
Karliegh H.
Caledonia , ON
Great new taste for me. Love the flavour and the aroma of the tea. And I needed less milk
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
What makes this crunchy? I assume there aren't actually crunchy bits that one swallows?