BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Apple & Elderflower Flavour Green Tea. East meets West with deliciously delicate, Oriental Green Tea, infusing with the quintessential orchard flavours for a light & refreshing taste.

Premium pyramid tea bags perfectly packaged for extra freshness in a stylish resealable pouch.

Apple And Elderflower Flavour Green Tea

Green Tea, Apple Pieces (5%), Apple & Elderflower Flavourings (3%)

Buy on Amazon
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
member-1b90d7fc2
girona
I have always lived green tea, but it started to get boring so when i tried this kind of green tea, with Apple and Elderflower flavour it was a game changer since I could still have my healthy tea but without the boring taste
Alicia R.
This rooibos dessert tea comes with a surprising blend of chocolate, banana, and pink peppercorn that makes for a sweet treat, hot or iced
Amiee W.
I absolutely love love love Twinings for their different flavours of different green tea. They all taste delicious including this one. I always find my skin is much better when I have a cup of (green)tea every day!