Twin Turbo 3200 Ceramic and Ionic Professional Hair Dryer

by Twin Turbo

The most powerful small and lightweight professional dryer. 79 cubic meters air/hour for fast drying. 20000 hour k-lamination motor.

Is this New Ionic hair dryer any different from the original twin turbo will it make your hair less frizzy and will it dry my hair faster with less damage? I don't want to hear what's on the box I really want first hand accounts of whether it's worth the upgrade
Start your review of Twin Turbo 3200 Ceramic and Ionic Professional Hair Dryer!
Hollywood , FL
Twin Turbo 3200 Ceramic and Ionic Professional Hair Dryer this is my first dryer and I have to say is awesome I have wavy long hair and I get it straight in 30 min, yes is a little noisy but that is not an issue, i love it and i recommend it. Éste es mi primer secador y es increíble, mi cabello es largo y ondulado y 30 min lo tengo súper liso con este secador, es poco reunidos o pero todos los secadores lo son. Si lo recomiendo.
Belford, NJ
I bought this blow dryer years ago, when it was over $300. I would pay double the amount for it. I'm a hair snob and I'm telling you it's all about the blow out. This is the best, most reliable blow dryer ever. The nozzels are perfect. The temp and adjustable levels (intensity) is perfect. If my house was on fire I would bring my bag, my stuffed animal given at birth and my beloved Twin Turbo 3200. Buy it.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Amazon
This was my first high end blow dryer i have ever bought myself. I got it for $100 on amazon. I have fine, slightly damaged from coloring hair. I love how fast this dries my hair and my hair feels much healthier than it did when i was using a basic Conair
College Park, MD
This is my favorite hairdryer! It's got great power and dries my long hair quickly. Has 3 heat settings and 3 power settings. I always dry on high speed and alternate between the hottest and second hottest setting. Lasts years too!
Euless , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the ABSOLUTE best dryer there is. It's around $90on Amazon and worth every penny!! It's the one 90% of the stylists use at the salon I work in. Amazing tool
brooklyn
I was looking for a professional hair dryer and my hairdresser recommended me to get this. He uses this at the salon and I have to say this is the best hair dryer I’ve ever used. It doesn’t burn my hair and the heat isn’t as overpowering compared to others that I’ve used. I’ve never been happier with how sleek, silky and soft my hair feels.
Conestoga , PA
Lasted over 8 years until I decided to get a new one. It still works, just wanted one that didn’t look beat up. Out of all the brands I’ve tried, this is the best and most powerful. Great for salon use and being used constantly for hours.
Warren, RI
This will always be my favorite blowdryer, and I will never go back! Super powerful and fast. The two different sizes of concentrators it comes with is perfect depending on your hair type or length. 10/10 would buy again
Leaves my hair looking silky! Best hair dryer out there! When they used it on me I knew right away that I had to get one of my own! I think it’s worth every penny! It will last you a long time so I highly recommend it!
Philadelphia, PA
This hair dryer is terrible!! Gets so hot and burned most of the fine hairs around my face! I will never use this hair dryer again! And it’s expensive... what a waste of money!