Twin Snakes Gummi Candy

by HARIBO

Attached gummi candy snakes-one is sour and the other is sweet. 5 oz Bag of New Haribo Twin Snakes Sweet & Sour Gummi Candy. Flavors include: Cherry, Orange, Apple, Lemon, Blueberry, Blackcurrant. New HARIBO Twin Snakes-the perfect combination of sweet...

What’s your FAVORITE HARIBO product? Mine is definitely these!! 💖
Does anyone buy these weekly?
Why is purple cherry why is red blackcurrant.What is blackcurrant .
Start your review of Twin Snakes Gummi Candy!
Krystal  D.
Linden, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Twin Snakes Gummi Candy uploaded by Krystal  D.
Twin Snakes Gummi Candy uploaded by Krystal  D.
These little guys are so tasty! The texture is about the same as the haribo gold bears, and they do have a sour kick to them. I like that these aren’t coated with sour sugar like most sour gummy candies are, that stuff tears my mouth up for some reason. I usually find these at Dollar General.
Carla S.
Fort Payne, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twin Snakes Gummi Candy uploaded by Carla S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really good BUT they don't put many of my favorite in each bag and I don't like the apple/Lemon or the cherry/orange . The blueberry/blackcurrant is very good i wish they would sell a bag of just that flavor. I end up wasting most of the bag because no one wants the others.
Monica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Twin Snakes Gummi Candy uploaded by Monica N.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
If you are a sweet freak like me and like a little sour, say no more! These basically gummy bears but in snake form! It’s fun to change it up sometimes so I went with the snakes and love them! You can get these at dollar tree for $1!
Jenni Y.
Harleysville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Twin Snakes Gummi Candy uploaded by Jenni Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are amazing!!! My husband and I are pretty obsessed and have them in our house pretty much all the time lol.
Ayah Z.
Washington, DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twin Snakes Gummi Candy uploaded by Ayah Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really liked this product! I feel like if each piece was half as big, it would be easier to eat when chewing, but they are absolutely delicious! Haribo is the best brand in gummy candies. I really liked how sour the sour ones are!
Jaime F.
Texas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,296 reviews
I loathe snakes, so my family gets a kick out of buying these! They are chewy and delicious as all Haribo gummy candies are.
Alexa O.
Anniston, AL
FAVORITE GUMMIES EVER!! So good 😭 The sweet and sour go so well together I love them 😍
Jennifer G.
Wahiawa, HI
These are by far my favorite. I love that you get both sweet and sour in one bite. The flavors are great and my kids love them too.
Melony L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Twin Snakes Gummi Candy uploaded by Melony L.
I love gummy candys and New 809700 Haribo Gummies Twin Snakes 4Oz Bag (12-Pack) Gummies Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Candy Gummies are really good! The red and white ones are my favorite. They are sometimes hard to find.
Jennifer G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are getting easier to find, but when they first came out they were scarce! These are really great gummy snacks! One side is sweet and one side is sour. I'd like to pull them apart inside the bag and eat all of the sour ones first. I'm a big kid when it comes to candy! I really recommend these if you are a candy fanatic like myself!