by SENKA

Shiseido Ft Sengansenka Perfect Whip Facial Wash.

Shiseido Ft Sengansenka Perfect Whip Facial Wash; Twin Pack; Net weight 120g x 2 tubes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Twin Pack Senka Perfect Whip 120g x 2!
Cerritos, CA
This face wash is amazing! It removes mascara as well and all you need is a pea sized amount. It’s very inexpensive in Japan for about $4 and about $8 in US at Walmart. I highly recommend. It’s comparable to a high end face wash, just as good as the First Aid Beauty face wash.
Spring, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Too creamy and dense, not recommended if you have oily and acne prone skin. This break me out, if you have dry skin then I definitely recommend this. “Leave you skin nice and moisturize” as said from a friend of mine that have dry skin and dehydrated skin.
La Jolla
The OG Asian face cleanser is...average. It's just an ordinary foaming cleanser, though it did sting my eyes a little, so be careful to avoid that area. A bit drying, but it does it's job and it's pretty cheap so you get what you pay for. Not anything special.
This is my daily makeup remover. Gentle to the skin and generally removes all my makeup in one go. I'm almost done with my bottle.
Bronx, NY
Great texture very smooth with appropriate cleansing strength! Honestly pair it with a make up remover and it’s pretty dope
Bussy-saint-Georges
The perfect whip is like the best face cleanser I ever used in my life! I discovered it two years ago when I was in Tokyo, all women there where using it so why not me? I tried it and fell in love! Moreover one tube of this product will last one year if it is not more! It is because you only have to put a small amount of product every time you use it and it perfectly works! The only negative point will be the price when you order it online (because you can't find it in any european store) it's around 10€ for one tube of 120ml. This is why I bought them all in Japan since it was 3€.
Pasig
Bought this twice and you only need a small amount for a rich foamy lather. Using this as after my cleansing oil, it really removes all the grime and makeup in my skin without my skin feeling tight or dry afterwards. I would surely go buy another one.
This facial wash is best used when you're too lazy to use a makeup remover and double cleanse(e.g. after a party/night out) It really removes makeup very well. The downside is that it kinda hurts my eyes.
PAKA
i have a really oily skin before i met this product. it's a cheap and affordable for me because my skin is no longer oily. the gentle foamy formula with some scent it really comforting. i have been using this for almost one year now and would recommend for those with oily skin/

Looking for your answer?