BY TWILIGHT TEETH

Twilight teeth uses heat and UV light of your tanning session to accelerate the whitening process and delivers whitening results superior to any over the counter product you can buy. see more...

Cael H.
Augusta, GA
I used to be a store manager of a tanning salon called Palm Beach Tan for about 4-5 years. Twilight Teeth was one of our products that I would sell the most of because everyone asked me what I did to get my teeth that white. This stuff works so well after the first use, you notice a dofference. By the end of the week, holy crap. Blinding white!
Bri K.
Bradford, PA
This works great and does not make your teeth h sensitive like crest whitening strips do!! We sell it at our tanning salon and you can use it in the tanning bed or it comes with a at home UV light. For the price it works great.
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
I love this! I used to work in a tanning salon and we sold this. You can use it in the tanning bed or at home. I prefer the latter as I no longer tan. It really does whiten my teeth, and it doesn’t make them sensitive at all! The only con is that it makes me drool like crazy!
Ashlyn F.
Tower Hill
The kit does whiten your teeth. It’s just a bit splotchy. It works better when you use it with a tanning bed than with the small light provided. The packaging is very adorable. I only have a hard time with my saliva getting everywhere
Stacey M.
I used to work in the tanning industry and these really do work. Just apply and throw in the mouth guard while tanning and 10 minutes later your teeth look a shade whiter.
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
I bought this product for $15 just to try it out. It works great! I am a little scared to use it on my teeth everday though because I do not want my teeth to become really sensitive. The gel that you put on your teeth tastes terrible, but I have never used a whitening teeth kit/strips that don't taste disgusting. You can use this in a tanning bed or you can use the light that comes with it and not use a tanning bed. You have to leave it on your teeth for 20 minutes. I have noticed a difference in my teeth since using this product. This product only works on natural teeth. It will not work on fake teeth/dentures.
Betsy A.
this product is honestly so awesome! i'm 22 and got my braces off almost ten years ago and have had the hardest time whitening them ever since then. whitestrips make my teeth sensitive and whitening toothpaste/mouthwash doesn't work for me but this totally does!!! no sensitivity, it only takes ~20 minutes and even after the first time using it i see a noticeable difference. sooo much whiter after the second use! definitely going to keep using this and recommend to everyone wanting whiter teeth
Tanya L.
Tigard, OR
I used this for a few week before my wedding and loved the results. So easy to do and use. Read a book or catch up on a show while you do your 'sessions'
Desiree H.
Valdosta, GA
Just started using this and I already noticed my teeth whiter in just 1 use!! I love it that it doesn’t leave your teeth sensitive and can be used daily
I highly recommend this if you wanna have white teeth without wasting a big amount of money going to the dentist
Christine C.
Are these uv whiteners even safe?