BY GEAR4

Twilight jacob iphone 4/4s case tm & 2012 summit ent - made by gear4 see more...

Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
I just love this series! The movies and the books are wonderful! I can watch these over and over.
This is a neat fan treat but does little by way of protection. Scratches easy but it's cute and fun. That's about it.
Erika R.
Ogdensburg, NJ
I love these twilight covers. Keep my favorite vampires and wolf (Jake ) close by! I so missed the movies. The cover is a perfect fit and protects pretty well from low falls.
Katie G.
Techie Expert Level 3
Case was flimsy. Could have made it better myself! Why do these companys overprice everything and offer crap quality!!???
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
I love twilight but this case is to flimsy and to expensive. i wouldn't recommend anyone to waste their money on it.
Amanda O.
West Palm Bch, FL
This case is way too expensive for the quality it is. it fell off my dresser and it broke and cracked my screen.