Twilight Creations Zombies!!! Board Game uploaded by Melanie T.

BY TWILIGHT CREATIONS

• Has anyone played this and thought it was worth buying? W...2 Answers
Melanie T.
I really enjoyed this game! I love playing it when we have big parties!!!! What makes this game awesome is the game board changes every time you play so it's just like really trying to get the zombies! There are twist and turns with zombies every where! The only con I have with the game is it is pretty gory. I still love it and play it! This is a must play!!!!!!! Highly recommended!!
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
I quite enjoy this game. It's fun, not too complicated and is easy to teach someone to play. I would like to have expansions or another way to expand the play time but yeah...love this game.
Kari B.
Bradenton, FL
I own this game along with a couple of the expansions. It is a great game and fun to play with several friends. Your goal is to get from the starting point to the helocopter landing pad (or be the first to collect 25 dead zombies) all the while fighting zombies, dying, and trying to keep your opponents from reaching it first/collecting 25 zombies. Its a great game but it is a long game with several players.
Jan M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Has anyone played this and thought it was worth buying? Where have you seen it for sale?