BY NONE #96 in Music

Since Stephenie Meyer's hugely popular series of vampire books, -Twilight, included thank-yous to the bands that inspired her writing, it. see more...

Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
What i absolutely loved this series. This book really changed my life. Because i wasn't really a reader. But after reading this whole series. I saw that i really love to read. And haven't stopped ever since. So i would love to thank this Arthur.
Mandy E.
These movies could have been SO MUCH BETTER! i feel like they failed massively for two main reasons. I know they have a huge teen cult following-but as someone that is NOT hung up on teen heart throbs heres Why they are horrible. First Kristen Stewart. That should be enough said, but i will expand for those not familiar...She has NO acting talent what so ever and literally looks like she is contemplating constipation the entire movie. I realize she is playing the "angst" teen but give me a break. Get ANYONE better please. Second(and biggest) problem as with any book-to- movie it is just a major let down compared to the novels(which were great). So many details left out or changed that made up significant parts of characters or scenes. Its just sad. All in all not terrible movies(aside from a majorly bad lead actress) but a big let down if you read the books.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I love this movie, well the whole series ! At first I thought it was just another movie about something stupid but as soon as I seen Twilight I was amazed ! I never read the books but the movie itself was amazing. I love the story line to it ! The soundtrack to this movie is amazing ! I love the love story of this movie and how the love Bella and Edward had for each other was so great ! It always made me want to have a love story like theirs. I would recommend people to see this movie if you haven't already !
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness y'all I'm a Twilight addict I think one of my most favorite scenes was where Bella was fixing her lunch tray and Edward walked up and the Apple just kind of rolled up that was so cool also the baseball scene was pretty cool love the music!!!
Aranza P.
Puebla
Entretiene. La historia es muy buena pero las actuaciones, la grabación y los efectos especiales le quedan muy corto a lo que se merecía esta película. Pero sobretodo es que Kristen no trasmite nada por lo que hace la historia muy simple y sin chiste. Da mas risa, por los efectos que hacen.
Jessica A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Twilight the movie is pretty bad, but the music is actually very good. It has a little bit of everything. It definitely gets you into the Twilight spirit. I like listening to it while reading the book (side note, the book is fantastic!).
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
When these books came out they were obsessed over. And rightfully so. They are very good and interesting books you do 10 to maybe grow out of it a little bit but you always want to everyone's a while go back for reread
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved the books. The movies were ok. But the soundtrack was decent. The jar of hearts Girl Christina Perry is fabulous. But I think the songs were a good choice for the senses they are betraying. Overall I could listen to this more than once.
Deanna J.
Youngstown, OH
I read the series and saw the movies in theaters. Loved every minute of it, even when it got ridiculous or corny. Is it the best piece of writing? No, but it's certainly entertaining! Puts a few different spins on your typical vampire, which is nice. Changes the dynamic of the werewolf. Change isn't always bad. The movies were pretty good. People don't like Kristen Stewart because she was "boring" or not "lively" but Bella wasn't really "lively" either. She was a little awkward which definitely could make a person uncomfortable or make the movie painful to watch, but when she transitioned into a vampire? Damn. I got a girl hard-on lol. And that final battle scene was....well. I was a little "happy".
Tiffany H.
Owensboro, KY
A great first book! This one truly hooked me in with the whole series! I remember reading all of these books multiple times and I could finish one book in a day!
Fabiola L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Do you like this movie??
anibal de jesus r.
New york
a quienes les gusta la pelicula
Roxanna S.
Esmeraldas
A alguien le gusta esta saga?