BY UNKNOWN

Fourth studio album by the American indie duo. Featuring the singles 'Fairly Local', 'Tear in My Heart', 'Stressed Out', 'Lane Boy' and 'Ride', the album debuted at #14 in the UK Albums Chart. Disc 1 1. Heavydirtysoul - Twenty One Pilots (3.54) 2. Stressed Out - Twenty One Pilots (3.22) 3. Ride - Twenty One Pilots (3.34) 4. Fairly Local - Twenty One Pilots (3.27) 5. Tear in My Heart - Twenty One Pilots (3.08) 6. Lane Boy - Twenty One Pilots (4.13) 7. The Judge - Twenty One Pilots (4.57) 8. Doubt - Twenty One Pilots (3.11) 9. Polarize - Twenty One Pilots (3.46) 10. We Don't Believe What's On TV - Twenty One Pilots (2.57) 11. Message Man - Twenty One Pilots (4) 12. Hometown - Twenty One Pilots (3.54) 13. Not Today - Twenty One Pilots (3.58) 14. Goner - Twenty One Pilots (3.56) see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tori S.
Yucaipa
The special packaging to this is amazing. It’s got a paper that slides out of the casing and that piece of paper actually makes part of the cover! So cool and clever. My favorite song off the album is definitely Message Man. The tone and groove of it is amazing. Heavydirtysoul is also a good one.
member-f53a7
ABSOLUTE GOLD I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW AMAZING THIS ITS ITS PERFECT I LOVE THEM ILOVE THE CLIQUE I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT TYLER AND JOSH THEIR MYSIC IS PERFECT MY SKIN IS CLEAR MY CROPS ATE FLOURISHING MY GRADES HAVE WENT UO THE WORLD ORDER IS RESTORED THERES A CURE FIR CANCER THIS HAS BLESSED MY EARS 11/10 PLEWSE LISTEN
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Such a great cd. I have a few of this band's cds and I love them all! Lyrically talented with a great beat and instruments! Would love to see them live sometime!
Jack G.
Twenty One Pilots is my favorite band of all time. The song that I heard that pulled me in to it was Stressed Out. My favorite song is HeavyDirtySoul. I had another favorite band but when I saw Twenty One Pilots it was far better than the other band I liked.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
I love twenty one pilots, they have the best songs. I can't wait when they come out with a new C.D. I give this band five stars. I would tell my family and friends how awesome they are. Heathens is my favorite song. Its must have in your music collection. #TwentyOnePilots #Heathens
Brisa S.
El Paso tx
Let me just say that the music in this album is absolutely relatable and has meaning to it , most of the songs have a really fun up beat to it but the lyrics can be sad .  Words can not even express how much I love this band and their songs
Rebecca P.
Enfield, CT
One of my daughters favorite groups and I must say they have some nice jams. I also enjoy listening to them.
Andres G.
This album is realy good but not the best one still a 5 star rating beacuse is Tøp i mean best band ever. I-/
Gabrielle R.
I love this album so much. Vessel is my favorite but this is a close second. Tyler has great vocals and Josh is amazing at playing the drums. Their lyrics are breathtaking and can relate to such a wide variety of people.
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
I know I'm late to the party but I just discovered this group. I've been listening to this album ever since. I think it kind of has an 80's vibe to it. Love all the songs. Great mix of genre's if you ask me.
Eriel M.
How many people own this CD?