tweezer guru

Tweezers Set - Tweezer Guru Stainless Steel Slant Tip and Pointed Eyebrow Tweezer Set - Flawless Precision for Facial Hair, Ingrown Hair, Eyebrows, Splint, Blackhead and Tick Remover

4 / 5

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I've bought this set in different colors two times and both times the same thing happened... At first they work great, amazing. But not too long after you start to use them they go dull, fairly quickly. I didn't use them for anything but my eyebrows and maybe a month later they needed to be sharpened or replaced. I do like that the pointy pair comes with a little rubber cover to go over the tip. I wouldn't recommend this brand of tweezers unless you're ok with not using them long. There are other name brands that are about the same price and sometimes lower, that outperform and outlast these by far.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love these tweezers they have very good precision especially the pointed tip one. I do recommend these to others but do be careful because they are very sharp especially the pointed tip one. I just received them on Monday and they work really well, and they come in a nice plastic pouch to keep them protected. I have the pink ones, I wanted to buy the turquoise colored ones but they didn’t have that color in stock so I chose the pink ones but they also have them in black.