TWEEZERMAN Zebra Slant Tweezer Square Tube uploaded by Kelsey P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #3 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Slant tweezers with zebra print. see more...

TWEEZERMAN Zebra Slant Tweezer Square Tube
  • "Best tweezers ever! Get every hair I tweeze without ripping out unnecessary hairs. The slant tip makes them more precise for doing brows. The zebra print makes them cute and chic in any girls makeup bag. " in 29 reviews
Bernadette D.
Everett, WA
Honestly don't think that designs make any difference on a product. But was kind of drawn to the zebra print and figured that it would make it easier try to find it in my makeup bag. But I prefer slanted tweezers, and I think it actually helps grip the hair a little bit easier and doesn't get in the way of my glasses.
Amber I.
Front Royal, VA
I definitely like these! I purchased these at a drug store in the UK. I do find that hair sticks to them quite a bit and I have a harder time getting hairs than with some other tweezers I’ve purchased in the past. I use them frequently, but only use these for thicker hairs. Thin ones seem to just slide off.
Brooke W.
Potomac, MD
There is a reason it is a cult favorite! The lady who waxed my brows uses these (I bring my own) and she literally compliments my tweezers bc they eat every hair. They do become less sharp and I haven’t figured out what to do when that happens but for the first few months they beat any other tweezers.
Samantha M.
Tweezerman is the only brand I gravitate towards when it comes to good quality tweezers. They are very sharp and pointed so you can get every single hair that is out of place! I love using these to apply my false lashes because they get me so close to the lash line and help me apply them perfectly!
Ariana M.
I am in love with these beautiful zebra slant tweezers by #tweezerman! Not only do they work well, the stunning zebra print design makes these tweezers appealing to the eye as well as functional. I’m love zebra print so I had to try these tweezers and I was not disappointed! Try these! #recommend
Gracie R.
kaysville
This is my favorite pair of tweezers I lose mine often and I always come back to buy by this brand because I love how close you can get to each hair and it makes sure that my eye brows are perfect st all times.
Alicia C.
Lynnfield
these tweezers are great! they do their job and they are reasonably priced! they are very precise and have a good sturdy tip to them. they have lasted me a really long time i recommend them!! i would buy again
Kristen M.
Miami Beach
Sometimes one of my clients has a few little strays that must be removed and the tweezers do the job. I also use them to apply false lashes. I also love that once they start losing the sharpness that helps to pull the hair, tweezerman will sharpen them for you. What more could you ask for?!
nefertiti H.
Kingsland, GA
My tried and true brand for tweezers! As an esthetician, I use tweezers constantly for waxing and lashes, and these haven’t let me down. They are so sharp and precise, and don’t get dull after months and months of submerging them in disinfectant! They may be pricey, but they’re a worthwhile investment for sure.
Enisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
Tweezerman are the only tweezers that I buy. They can be a bit pricey but I always go back to them because other tweezers don’t compare. I’ve had my pair for a few years now and I haven’t had a problem with the so far. Great product that I will be repurchasing in the future.

back