Tweezerman x HUDA BEAUTY Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Floella C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #2 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A special-edition classic Mini Slant Tweezer in a new design by beauty guru Huda Kattan. What does: These precision, travel-friendly mini tweezers feature a hand-filed 25-degree slant that enables them to grab hair every time. The perfectly calculated tension allows for comfort and true precision, while the perfectly aligned tips create grip and smooth pulling power. The stainless steel construction is hygienic and easy to clean. This limited-edition tweezer features a chic, fashion-forward design by beauty guru Huda Kattan of HUDA BEAUTY. A Hollywood-trained makeup artist and beauty consultant who quickly rose to super-stardom through her creation of her blog, Huda Beauty, Huda Kattan now has the number one blog in the Middle East and a top 20 beauty blog worldwide. A social media phenomenon, Huda is an absolute Instagram star with over 15.5 million followers, and her growth and fan base is not slowing down.

• Where can you get these? Online only?Tweezerman Fashion C...2 Answers
  • How sturdy are these tweezers ? Do they have a personal l...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this product?1 Answers
Tweezerman x HUDA BEAUTY Mini Slant Tweezer
  • "I love my tweezermans! they are the perfect size for traveling or on the go even. I love the slant and how sharp they are. They are worth every penny! you wont go back to any other kind of tweezers. " in 14 reviews
KELLY B.
Oviedo, FL
The Tweezerman mini slant tweezers are the best tweezers around. They get the tiniest, shortest hairs that no other tweezer can get, and they pull them out super easily, without issue. They’re also totally cute and tiny, so they’re easy to travel with and love. These Tweezers have lasted me YEARS without issue, and without breaking or getting dull. Amazing quality. Totally worth the price because they work so much better and last far longer than any other brand.
Kristen G.
Pinecrest
Tweezerman is the best of the best. With that being said, the small tweezer is for traveling purposes, at least for me. It tends to be really nice and sharp at the beginning of ownership but they soon too become full, just like any other tweezer. Just remember to keep the receipt in case you need them sharpened for free. You only pay shipping. It’s almost better to just get a new pair.
Rachael K.
I never understood how someone could spend so much on a pair of tweezers. Well, I totally get it now, because THESE ARE THE BEST TWEEZERS EVER!!!! I have never used another pair of tweezers that allows me to so easily go in and pluck out the peskiest, shortest, or finest hairs. I honestly bought the smaller size to try the brand as they're a bit more affordable than the normal size. These are perfect! I can easily use them at home or take them with me in my makeup bag or purse. I like how the small size fits in my hand, it gives me more precision when I pluck. And the colors and designs are fantastic! I have three pairs right now in different colors and patterns. I've had my oldest pair for about three or four years now, I use them regularly and they work great! I believe when I purchased these the packaging mentioned a warranty as well, it's great Tweezerman stands behind their product!
Sharon S.
Philadelphia
Love these tweezers. They are small and compact and can just throw in your bag never know when you will need them but when I do I’m glad I have them. I have had many variety of designs and they are pretty sharp and get the job done. They aren’t expensive and I think are priced at the right price. I recommend this brand of tweezers.
Kayla B.
Cypress, CA
Tweezerman always seems to keep the bar of tweezers high and they have a great grip and an efficient function. I do wish that their products were more affordable. For the materials used, tweezers do not need to be in the $20+ range. Definitely a good pair of tweezers but not affordable for how often I lose my tweezers.
Yuri K.
Tweezerman is by far one of the best tweezer brands. I've tried many different kinds out on the market, but no tweezer picks up fine little hairs like this one. The slant is an extra bonus! The Tweezerman x HUDA beauty mini slant tweezers are so cute while also really good at doing its job.
Carla M.
Las Vegas, NV
What can I say about tweezerman that us women don't already know let's see I've used one particular tweezers that I've had for like 15 years and I still have them but I still use them pretty much everyday tweezerman I can tell you is a company that is it is worth spending the money on it
Casey L.
Tweezerman is the best! The only brand that is sharp and precise enough to pull out even the coarsest hairs.

I did try sending my tweezers away once and having them sharpened. They came back sharper but did not work well at all. I would advise against it and simply purchase new ones.
EMILY G.
Nicholasville, KY
Let’s be real.. The design on these tweazers is too cute not to love🖤😻 But really these tweezers get the job done. I could be facing week 5 of undone eyebrows & these bad boys can get the job DONE, fleeky clean. The edges stay sharp no matter how long you’ve had them. So worth it
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
I purchased my first tweezerman tweezers when I was just 16. I’m now 33, and only use this brand. They’re the best. They’re sharp, and have an amazing grip making the plucking as painless as possible. I use the minis because I have small hands and it makes it easier to use.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
What brand tweezers do you use?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
I always struggle getting some hairs plucked, how well would you scale this?
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
Where can you get these? Online only?Tweezerman Fashion Color Slant Tweezer
Alina V.
Gaithersburg, MD
how much are these ?
TAMAR M.
How do your girls like these tweezers ? Would you recommend it :))) I love all her products