TWEEZERMAN Wide Grip SS Slant Tweezer, Assorted, 0.3 Ounce

by Tweezerman

Buy Tweezerman Tweezers - Tweezerman Wide Grip Slant Tweezers - Assorted Colors Model No. 1217-CR.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TWEEZERMAN Wide Grip SS Slant Tweezer, Assorted, 0.3 Ounce!
Warwick
Purchased at: ULTA
Need a good grip and excellent tweezers look no further! Tweezerman are the only tweezers I will use. The slant is great and color is awesome. Best tweezer brand ever!! Don't buy another brand you will regret it!
murfreesboro
I love the shape of these tweezer so much because it makes him 10 times easier to use. They are a very good sturdy product and I use them all the time. I definitely recommend this product I’ll definitely buy again
Lancaster, CA
These are amazing!! The little loop makes the tweezers easier to grasp. The edges on the tip are a bit sharp so make sure you’re grabbing your hairs instead of pinching your skin! Very sensitive area so be careful lol
Charlotte, NC
I love the wide grip on these. It makes plucking so easy and allows you to really grip & squeeze the tweezers. They're cheap and available everywhere, so that's a plus. I'd definitely repurchase these.
Ellabell, GA
These are good you can get eve; the tiniest hairs with these and they have a great design. That is easy to hold I would def buy again - they will last for years and years if you don’t spring them -
Magnolia, NC
These tweezers have lasted me forever! I really love the grip, and the tweezers are super sharp. I've never had a better pair, and probably never will again. You can't go wrong with these!
Arlington, TX
Great tweezers for plucking eyebrows and for applying fake eyelashes! I would be lost without my tweezers especially when I have long nails and can't apply my lashes with my hands.
Taylor
Love the handle on these and makes holding them so much easier to control, I use them a lot to put on fake lashes and they work great. Love them for tweezing eyebrows too.
Lafayette
These Tweezerman tweezers are a staple in my makeup bag for helping to apply eyelashes, apply tiny jewels for intense eye looks, or just remove stray eyebrow strands
Fullerton, CA
Love the handle! Makes it easy and comfortable to use! Though I didn’t buy this, it was sent to me in a subscription box, I would purchase on my own. Great precise tool! Very happy with my tweezers

Looking for your answer?